2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those baseball dunks look pretty cool

un-ds today, resultant On Feet Video Review: Nike Dunk High SB Fern

@volknuts. You telling me you got a pair of those gray and black dunk lows on ice you're lucky dude. Hopefully I'll find a pair one day.

I know there is a few Eagles fans in here let me hear you wore my new port Dunks today in honor of eagles colors let's go!

@volknuts. You telling me you got a pair of those gray and black dunk lows on ice you're lucky dude. Hopefully I'll find a pair one day.

I know there is a few Eagles fans in here let me hear you wore my new port Dunks today in honor of eagles colors let's go!
Do you have a matching bag to wear over your head this year?[emoji]128512[/emoji]

defintely in for the "baseball pair". Although I'm a die hard yankee fan, I will ignore the actual inspiration for this pair.

I am however a huge wrestling fan of yesteryear 

These are no longer the nasty boys...

They are now the Nasty Boys

Yeah it's cool because get to look at them, but it pains me that this GR is impossible to find and I don't want to wear them until I have a second pair.... one to rock one to stock

I kinda wish I just never got the first pair, so I wouldn't be searching and searching for something so uncared for 

chromatic aberration, no. post processing, yes. i process the **** out of every photo until i think it looks cool
nikon 50 mm 1.8
thank you!
happy.gif
oh nice. I've been wanting to get a nifty fifty for a while. You're pics always come out clean. You can always try darkening the blue tones and it shouldn't impact the rest of the image too much.

oh nice. I've been wanting to get a nifty fifty for a while. You're pics always come out clean. You can always try darkening the blue tones and it shouldn't impact the rest of the image too much.

WHAT IF I WANTED THE BLUE TONES? 8)

and, thanks :tongue:

Last edited:
then you do you boo boo

i used to just go for "accurate" colorization in photos but that got boring

Edit - good lookin out on the advice though, if i did want it less blue and more realistic looking i could go in the tone curve and adjust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom