2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rockin' the pin stripes today.

Sorry if these have been posted already, I haven't been keeping up.

I'm torn on these. They're solid, just not the biggest fan. But being a proud Seattleite, having had more than my fair share of salmon, and salmon basically being recognized both internally and externally as our city/state fish, I sort of want them for the concept alone. But I'm not going out of my way for them. Maybe if/when they go on discount.

Fiya [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
I saw where someone un-DSed a pair recently and they crumbled within the hour. Wish I had a wearable pair.
What year are these? Because I just wore my 2006 Bamboo Trainers for a solid 5 hour shift and they're perfectly fine..odd

What year are these? Because I just wore my 2006 Bamboo Trainers for a solid 5 hour shift and they're perfectly fine..odd

The Paul Brown trainer 1s are from 2003. Unfortunately all trainer 1s use a polyurethane midsole (like retro air maxes: AM1, AM90, etc and some Jordan's) i believe, which deteriorates If kept deadstock i think. For whatever reason though if you wear the pairs early on and every so often they will last alot longer than if they are on ice for 5 or 10 years and then un DSed and implode under your feet. You would expect it to be the other way around lol.
btw im no nike design expert so if any of that info was incorrect and someone else knows more pease chime in lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom