2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well played by Premier to take their collabo down right before the Cyber Monday sale, then put it back up today.

moto helmet back. lasy day for get out here coupon
edit**
bought the black university blue dunk because of the sale just because. after getting them , glad i did

Last edited:
Well played by Premier to take their collabo down right before the Cyber Monday sale, then put it back up today.
Keepin those points on the package? hahaha 
laugh.gif

missed out on the A's...crazy u could've gotten these 50% off and the store didn't even release them yet.

i just bought the swap things yesterday could've got them for 18.00 cheaper if i just would've waited but happy to have bought the primitive collab for 38.50 since black friday till today with all these deals my bank account is extremely drained sneakers really bring me joy but at the same time this addiction i mean "hobby" really sucks enough of my rambling. 

I'd only wear the candy canes once. I bought some adidas for myself and some globes as a gift.
Thanks for the heads up! (Even though I'm trying not to buy, can't pass up 50% off)

Candy canes OOS in 11.5 and 12 by 12:10. Knew I should have had my cart ready. Dammit.

I had a 12 in cart but it was OOS by the time my phone got around to loading
Ended up with 11.5..... Hopefully they aren't too tight
Even though I'll prob only wear them on Christmas Eve, I def needed a pair

Was eyeballing some adidas as well but since I'm not buying stuff I passed
Did grab some socks though...

I had a 12 in cart but it was OOS by the time my phone got around to loading
Ended up with 11.5..... Hopefully they aren't too tight
Even though I'll prob only wear them on Christmas Eve, I def needed a pair

I had the 11.5 carted but was browsing other stuff. They still had an 11 but I didn't want to size down, probably should have bit the bullet. I wanted to wear them all month though.

I carted everything I wanted like an hour early
Got the Steel Reserves as well since my local never got my size
Was tempted to double on the blue moons but nah, they aren't nice enough for that

Back
Top Bottom