2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Came home to these...

Some info on the SPoT joints...the original design had an alligator colored and textured Swoosh, the outsoles were originally intended to be gum to represent Davy Jones' Locker, the parrot feather print was supposed to be on the sock liner, the swords were supposed to be an emblem on the heel rather than on the toebox, and the heel tab was gold to represent a pirate's gold tooth.

MSRP on the ISO bundle is $125 and includes:

The treasure chest box signed by Sean Cliver
The custom ISO insoles
A wooden doubloon
Gasparilla beads
A velvet Nike SB branded lace pouch
A post card

They're also dropping two shirts (NOT the parrot feather graphic shirt that was posted last year, that was apparently PS'd to throw blogs off the trail).
So the original idea would've been better

The Original Skull and Crossbones/Swords/Etc...
Regret selling these so bad.  Don't even know why I did it:frown:  SPOT's will have to do for now. 

Do you guys think the ISO bundle will be up on eBay when they drop?

Last edited:
@rapcoz2134 is the true SB detective lol. You the real MVP!!!

On another note, looks like the IW's are here to stay. Wish it weren't so, a few really dope colorways that would've been copped if they had fat tongues.

Not sure if posted but...

Via the man's Instagram...Looks like another Nike x Stash collaboration is coming up...By the looks of it a Dunk SB...

I'm interested to see what this ends up looking like. Also want to see what those dunk highs are in the picture.

Last edited:
as promised

and noticed some sasquatches are shaggier than others

sucks the only 12 (no 11.5) was not very shaggy/furry.... the 9.5 was super shaggy

will double before I wear them to see if I can cop a super furry pair

(super terrible picture they look really good in hand)

and brought these home on disco

I should work on the lighting in my closet

As sucky as the Dave Mirra news is, please remember he killed himself. That's the most selfish act one can do, because they don't think how much pain others will be in as a result. This is why I am not sympathetic to him, but my heart goes out to his family and friends.
At any rate, if you feel like going this far, get help. Once you're dead it is over. There is no tomorrow. Thanks.

Alright guys I swear this will be my last post regarding the SPoT x LM x NSB lows from a few years ago, but now I have info straight from the source.
Yo dude! I've been doing a ton of research regarding SPoT's 20th Anniversary Nike SB collab from a few years ago and why next to no size 13s exist, and all roads seem to lead back to you as far as info goes. So I know that a SNAFU at Nike had no size 13s produced in quickstrikes in Q1 '13, but I was wondering if you knew how many promo pairs in a size 13 were produced (roughly)? Or if you can provide any additional info or details on the rarity of the size 13s that do exist? Thanks either way!
u are correct. Supposedly there is someone who manually places product orders from the manufacturer for promo and a separate person who does the order for retail. The retail guy forgot to check the box for size 13 when placing the order so no 13s came for Q1. I was told there is typically around 10-20 promo per size made. SPoT got 1 size 13 promo from Nike at Tampa Pro which I was going to give to my homie @mrfoamersimpson but the Nike rep ___________ stole it. ____ also stole all the initial size 13s that were sent earlier. I have seen a few pop up on Ebay over the years.

Alright guys I swear this will be my last post regarding the SPoT x LM x NSB lows from a few years ago, but now I have info straight from the source.
Good information man. Looks like I should have grab that size 13 I saw pop up in the bay a year or so ago. 

you encouraged me to buy another pair, sold my first ones to my boy and he trashed em so bad at his pig farm, i see them on his porch every time i go there and think, what have i done! lol, scooped a ds pair yesterday for $55 shipped. size 12 of course 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom