2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think he's either in his late teens or early twenties at present...
Dude just rollin up here to **** on other people's ideas.

people don't need to voice their opinion on everything, constructive criticism, compliments or get da hell outta here

i thought my foil idea was great

Last edited:
I constructively encourage you learn the difference between complement and compliment.
whoops

nerd.gif

fixed didn't even realize

and I hope you didn't think I meant you for that second part
roll.gif

Last edited:
He said Chinese food doesn't COME in foil so I said none of them do. The idea still stinks and im 31. Also I do prefer ziplock.

How you get offended because I thought your hypothetical idea was wack?

Last edited:
'preciate the love, guys. Materials aren't spectacular but color blocking has to have these in the top few Teal Boxes for me.

Story time since it's slow....guy in DC has a pair of DS Slam City's listed on Craigslist for best offer. I texted him and asked what he's looking to get. He tells me the current best offer is $550 and goes into a sales pitch-esque dissertation about how rare they are and how he can put them on eBay for $700-1000. I tell him to take the $550 and run. He is not happy with my response :lol:

Story time since it's slow....guy in DC has a pair of DS Slam City's listed on Craigslist for best offer. I texted him and asked what he's looking to get. He tells me the current best offer is $550 and goes into a sales pitch-esque dissertation about how rare they are and how he can put them on eBay for $700-1000. I tell him to take the $550 and run. He is not happy with my response
laugh.gif
yea i would say thats way too high lol. i would say $350-400 max these days

Back
Top Bottom