2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Slow Sunday huh...what Dunks do you guys go with a tertiary lace swap with? i.e. a color that didn't come with the shoes?

Special rep to @707SneakerHead
Vacaville outlet
Phone orders tomorrow maybe

shoulda been in there a month ago lol the price was half that at the vegas outlet i think, i copped 2 pairs. still a solid price tho
Ah man, i missed out then.
Was that Vegas info posted in here?
Or was it posted in the outlet thread?

Last edited:
Nike is 15% back on ebates today plus 20% off clearance with code MOTION

time to get busy

Last edited:
Does anybody still have Blue Moons for fairly cheap or is eBay my best bet? I looked on my usual sites and they don't have not a one...
I saw the blue moons at the Citadel outlets here in LA a week or so back. I can't remember how much though, maybe $59. You have a few options, check your local, phone order, or wait for them to go on the hash wall and get them even lower. 

When do those UNLV joints drop?

For those of you that copped the other pairs from this pack is the quality as good as those pics look?

Last edited:
When do those UNLV joints drop?

For those of you that copped the other pairs from this pack is the quality as good as those pics look?
I got to see the UNLV's in person the other day (and the Michigan's too). Quality is on point, and the leather is nice on both pairs, plus they both look great in person, although me personally, I like the UNLV pair more!

Even at the retail price, these **** on anything JB is producing quality wise (although they're comparable to the DFA 4 leather, which is a JB outlier).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom