2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo dudes, got a pair of all white dunk pro highs w/ ice bottoms. They look fantastic, but wow I'm blown away how stiff they are. I remember someone explained to me in this thread how dunks got redesigned obviously, but do the "pro" models ever break/feel as comfy as the premiums or normal non sb dunks even??

What Dcy said above is correct but know that they will break in some

2017SS

I may get a pair of the orange boxes if I remember to strike when they dip in price. I still love dunks, but thanks to a shift in work I don't get to wear many sneakers regularly and I have a deep backlog of stuff to wear so nothing new makes the cut.

I may get a pair of the orange boxes if I remember to strike when they dip in price. I still love dunks, but thanks to a shift in work I don't get to wear many sneakers regularly and I have a deep backlog of stuff to wear so nothing new makes the cut.
They're a shop only quickstrike.

Saw the Flower the Skunks in person today, and I was really impressed. The details on them are great. I thought they were suede from the pics, but they're more of a 3D velour/velvet material. I'll probably end up grabbing a pair down the road.

Also, was told Nike REALLY tried to get the box right on the orange pair, but for whatever reason, just could not get it to where they were happy with it. Apparently from here on out, the boxes should be on point.

Peace,
J

No, I mean only shops will sell them. NDC won't have them. I think Rap said something like 12 pairs per store.

Probably pretty accurate. Unheardof got their stock in Thursday, and barely got a FSR. They usually have 2 of each, so I was a little surprised.

Peace,
J

If I have time, I can swing by my shop. Not feeling them so I can oop. In the process of moving so might not make it tom, but prob still sitting at my shop.

Back
Top Bottom