2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Resellers are really trying to sell these for over $200  
laugh.gif

Surprised as well by all the attention the BS are getting. Hopefully the rumored Supas are not this way :/

The concept was over-hyped on Hypebeast, SneakerNews, etc. You got all these kids thinking that "sold out" means "high resale" or "exclusive." They're gonna be butthurt when these start to sit, hahaha.

*patiently waiting for the Ross/Marshall's pics*

The concept was over-hyped on Hypebeast, SneakerNews, etc. You got all these kids thinking that "sold out" means "high resale" or "exclusive." They're gonna be butthurt when these start to sit, hahaha.

*patiently waiting for the Ross/Marshall's pics*
I dunno i still think theyre a clean enough shoe that wont sit too long, but I liked their last collab too so what do I know lol

Black Sheep needs to hurry up & gimme my shipping confirmation cuz these jawns gone on SNKRS :stoneface:

Did you order anything else or just the shoes? I'm still waiting, but it's because I placed a separate order for a hoodie, and they're gonna refund part of the shipping and box them together.

Side note, wtf is going on in here? Lots of unnecessary jerkoff behavior from random names lol.

Peace,
J

Think about it: A lot of these kids just want the box/accessories to flex on Instagram. Once they get that teal box in the mail their little "hype boner"(copyright) will shrivel up.

These will go on discount. If not through retail, then DEFINITELY through evilbay. "Everyone who wants a pair will get one," word to Kanye.

Besides, they gotta start saving their pennies for that KAWS x Jordan collab. They'll start dumping their impulse buys (WiSC included) come March. Watch.

I was interested in the reverse sharks but I saw a pair on EBay and the colors looked really different

Vs

Maybe it's just the lighting. I expected the blue to be lighter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom