2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guess these are what were supposed to be the Boca reiteration? Turned out more of a Tropical Teal low IMO:

Tropical teal looks amazing

Last edited:
Has anyone bought/worn the new slim highs?
And I mean like for a day not tried on
Curious how they feel, but not curious enough to buy a pair... no one locally has them as far as I know
someone sells both pairs (greys and un-lodens) over here on a local marketplace app, each for less than than half of retail (50euro), worn only for one day... sure seems to want to get rid of them. might be a case of new slim tooling fail, fit-wise. price is fine, but i am not too interested either, trying to implement a bit of a "sure shots only"-policy lately..

btw those baby dunk lows are available on NDC Europe for a few weeks now, in black and red. 

He claimed there was a crease on the right toe box which indicated the sneakers were used and now he wants a full refund.

I won a case a year or so ago. I don't recall what his claim was, but my best advice is to get on the phone with PayPal asap. Explain you believe the buyer is ultimately trying to commit fraud. You will accept the return, but at his cost, and will only issue the refund once the item is received. Be polite, be stern, ask for a manager if the CS rep is an idiot or uncooperative.

Last edited:
I won a case a year or so ago. I don't recall what his claim was, but my best advice is to get on the phone with PayPal asap. Explain you believe the buyer is ultimately trying to commit fraud. You will accept the return, but at his cost, and will only issue the refund once the item is received. Be polite, be stern, ask for a manager if the CS rep is an idiot or uncooperative.

I appreciate the advice. I will call them first thing tomorrow.

Quote:
Has anyone ever won a Paypal Dispute as a seller when the customer opened a claim for "item not as described"?
If its been a while since he received the shoes that might work to your favor, if you have before pictures of the sale that don't show the crease dirty midsole/outsole will also help. I've won similar claims against me for other stuff, not sure if it helps your situation.

Last edited:
I LOVE the insole but the detailing is too subtle for me. I like louder shoes in general. Would absolutely cop 2 at outlet prices though.

Samurai inspired laces would've been cool. Maybe a print Iike the handle of a sword?

Yeah. For me it's the outsole. I just can't get around it. It was nice of Nike to reserve for me though. I think it's because of all the dunk purchases from last year. I have been getting a lot of reserves for dunks now on Nike+.

Quote:

If its been a while since he received the shoes that might work to your favor, if you have before pictures of the sale that don't show the crease dirty midsole/outsole will also help. I've won similar claims against me for other stuff, not sure if it helps your situation.

Thanks for the info. I kept all the pics I took and I just uploaded them to the PayPal dispute. And he bought them the first week of January.

Thanks for the info. I kept all the pics I took and I just uploaded them to the PayPal dispute. And he bought them the first week of January.
​Yea, what a scumbag... If you have screenshots of him clearly agreeing to the transaction after viewing the pictures on your claim that helps also, links to expired listings also helps. I'm sure paypal is familiar with buyers remorse cases.

Even if you lose the claim, appeal with the exact same argument and maybe paypal will take the loss, drags forever but whats right is right

Last edited:
Just got these on Thursday/yesterday (It's 12:25 a.m. in Dade County).

I'm in love. The photographs really don't do them justice.

Damn them washed pairs got me considering keeping my 2nd pair lol

I think they would look better with white or red laces tho

I own a pair and I'd say you're good to go. None of the obvious signs of fake melvins. They are a pink box release though so that black one must be a replacement
thank you!

does anyone have a second opinion on these melvins being legit, thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom