2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm bummed that not all of the clothing from Nike SB and Soulland released stateside last year. I really like Soulland's clothing without Nike SB, too.

Not that I don't believe you, but I unlaced them completely and the tongue was was still pressing heavily against my foot.

Is it where the tongue meets the toebox? I always had a problem with my Gino IIIs pressing my foot there on my right foot for some reason.

l4gctzx.jpg

My Medicoms fit fine TTS. I'm returning them though because I can't stand the shape haha. I think the elites would be nice for skating though, so i'm still on the lookout for a $50 pair somewhere

My Medicoms fit fine TTS. I'm returning them though because I can't stand the shape haha. I think the elites would be nice for skating though, so i'm still on the lookout for a $50 pair somewhere

Check your local Marshalls/Ross...you're in Pitt right?

Relating to UCS: some shops will have apparel, but super limited quantities. Premier posted today that they won't have an allocation specifically for online, it'll be any pairs that don't sell in store.

Any of you guys know how to remove the yellowing from the white midsoles? I’m almost certain I’ve seen this question answered before on this forum, but I can’t find the answer.

ATLAS info:

Nike SB X Concepts Dunk High TRD QS

Releasing in store at Atlas Thursday, December 7th at 11:00 AM PST is the Nike SB X Concepts “Ugly Sweater” Dunk High TRD QS. The shoes will be available in men’s, children’s, and toddler sizing. Customers will be limited to one pair per person in each size type (i.e. customers may get one men’s pair, one children’s pair and one toddler pair together). Remaining pairs will go online Thursday, December 7th at 1:00 PM PST.

curious to see what's different with a janoski decon

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 I seen someone posted the elites at a marshalls for $40 -- no luck around here but if i run into them i'll def grab a pair. tryin to stay out the stores this season, i was out this past weekend and the crowds are insane, i can't deal with it haha

curious to see what's different with a janoski decon

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 I seen someone posted the elites at a marshalls for $40 -- no luck around here but if i run into them i'll def grab a pair. tryin to stay out the stores this season, i was out this past weekend and the crowds are insane, i can't deal with it haha

lol that was me. I went to my other local Marshall’s and no luck, just the one I went to had them. I got the last size 9.5 they had.

Anyone know anyother website that might have them ugly aweatwrs in kids? **** this fire over here in southern cali has us shut down ! And we can leave . I live like 10 minutes away from it

Anyone know anyother website that might have them ugly aweatwrs in kids? **** this fire over here in southern cali has us shut down ! And we can leave . I live like 10 minutes away from it

That sucks man, coworker couldn't come into work either

Yeah man hella bummer... and i have a new born so i for sure cant leave my wife and her alone u know

Back
Top Bottom