2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The special packaging is hilarious - I just liked the shoes, but F paying 400 dollars for em. They should have come out in a regular box for 130 or less.

Bots eat like crazy too, it blows my mind that its gotten so bad that I can't even buy one pair to ACTUALLY WEAR.

ED1EDA6A-0DE3-4984-B747-5C462E6C5EE5.png

**** me right?

Stock x pop up I would assume

Finally got to eat! Props to my local shop Blue Tile Lounge in Toronto for the drop. Announcing it two hours on IG before the store opening at noon. Only 10 pairs, lucky I got there in time to get in line. Hoping that everyone still looking for their lobster (purple or green) gets to eat soon!

Attachments

• 20181229_153209.jpg
    20181229_153209.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 31
The special packaging is hilarious - I just liked the shoes, but F paying 400 dollars for em. They should have come out in a regular box for 130 or less.

Bots eat like crazy too, it blows my mind that its gotten so bad that I can't even buy one pair to ACTUALLY WEAR.

Would have liked to copped twice, but not for resale. Screw that, I genuinely like the colorway and would have liked to have had one to wear and one for later on. I do hope they do a GR release down the road, even if Deon says there wont be. Resellers did feel a hit the other day and you could see the panic in peoples' eyes while on line hoping to get their pair to resell immediately or to drop by the stockx pop up, I would love to see them take another hit and let more of the NT family eat.

Maybe I should sell both my greens and cop that blue..........

sheesh... two pairs? I didn't think anyone on here got that... but I'd like to own the blue pair as well someday

Would have liked to copped twice, but not for resale. Screw that, I genuinely like the colorway and would have liked to have had one to wear and one for later on. I do hope they do a GR release down the road, even if Deon says there wont be. Resellers did feel a hit the other day and you could see the panic in peoples' eyes while on line hoping to get their pair to resell immediately or to drop by the stockx pop up, I would love to see them take another hit and let more of the NT family eat.

sheesh... two pairs? I didn't think anyone on here got that... but I'd like to own the blue pair as well someday
You could’ve had two, should’ve went back in line at cncpts, dudes was looping.
Someone looked out today and gave me my second pair retail. No 13 though so either I gotta take the insole out or sell this size 12

Gonna need more than two greens the way it’s lookin at this point.

A wider releaee woule be nice to see so the greens drop even more
If I put a bid for a k and someone accepts and sell the greens 500 each it’s close enough

Edit: nvm that 13 disappeared

You could’ve had two, should’ve went back in line at cncpts, dudes was looping.
Someone looked out today and gave me my second pair retail. No 13 though so either I gotta take the insole out or sell this size 12
oh nah the way my bank account is set up i got bills to pay lol that and i was tired af, i work the overnight shift. i wasnt about to wait another hour or two in the rain and all that mess just to hear that my size got sold out by the time i got through a second time. that and they marked your hand (at least when i went up)

oh nah the way my bank account is set up i got bills to pay lol that and i was tired af, i work the overnight shift. i wasnt about to wait another hour or two in the rain and all that mess just to hear that my size got sold out by the time i got through a second time. that and they marked your hand (at least when i went up)
I got there late so don’t know how it went down but a lot of ppl got a lot :lol:
They was making dudes buy the shirt for the second loop

Finally got to eat! Props to my local shop Blue Tile Lounge in Toronto for the drop. Announcing it two hours on IG before the store opening at noon. Only 10 pairs, lucky I got there in time to get in line. Hoping that everyone still looking for their lobster (purple or green) gets to eat soon!
Rofl. Of course the week I'm away they drop XD Congrats though!

Back
Top Bottom