2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_8819.jpeg

Having the “same” titles on different shows/programs is a very stupid idea unless its clear that the wrestlers do not mix shows. Since wwe is going back to a draft, keep is separate so the casual audience is able to differentiate

Having the “same” titles on different shows/programs is a very stupid idea unless its clear that the wrestlers do not mix shows. Since wwe is going back to a draft, keep is separate so the casual audience is able to differentiate
in my opinion, i don't think i really matters. the "casual" audience doesn't care about the titles. they'll pick up a show and get lost in it and go about their day

They may lose 360K viewers on the spot if they do another rah rah go AEW promo, especially from former entrenched WWE guys.

Eh, he is more accomplished than just about any active wrestler alive. Why hasn't he reserved the right to speak up for his boss/company?
He’s a WWE lifer at the end of the day that’s going out there for the rah rah not for the belief he has in the company but for the money he’s getting paid IMO

Back
Top Bottom