2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall mad because Punk left AEW in shambles with Mercedes Mone as their top stsr so I understand yall AEW jobberonis having to compensate by attacking Punk like a julted ex.

No matter what you say to desacrate the 2nd City Saint, it doesnt matter, cause reality ststes that Punk is 2 Mil Phil in the ratings.

1995 1995 damn punk was gonna perform live murder :rofl:

Peace really ran to the lawyers because Da Hangmin went off script? :smh: :lol:

Going to TK is fine in that situation, speaking off EYE have said before that TK is a fanboy playing real life GM mode.

Letting the inmates run the asylum (Peace and The Elite).

I dont see anything wrong with Punk going to TK, yall went to the Mods to get rid of Case Case and Chuckery.

I just got home, time to listen to this earth shattering podcast from Ariel and Punk.

Edit:
Total "AWWWWW Moment" when Punk hold on to the Bret Hart plush. That was cute, no wonder hes so relatable.

Last edited:
The fact that damn Jungle Boy felt confident enough to cuss out Tony Schiavone and others says a lot about the lack of Fear/respect he has for TK.

TK needs to hire some muscle or something.

Even Punk feeling like he could talk to TK like that, telling him his promotion is a joke? Who the hell is HE.

TK ain't the one man.

Bros, the moment Punk met Liv Morgan, she was on her hands and knees looking for his earpods.

No wonder he got that CM in his name.

Bayley was the one who invited Punk to that show in May!

733103767649517718.webp

Back
Top Bottom