2k11 Rosters

Is there a way that I can update 2k11 rosters without xbox live? I have no internet connection on my xbox but I can acess it on my laptop. Is there a way I can download it manually and transfer it to the xbox via flashdrive?

no clue but 1 way is you can sit down with 2-3 hrs and do it manually yourself
laugh.gif

cant you just hook your xbox up to your laptop with an ethernet cord? or am i missing something here 

lol naa Im not stealing anyones WIFI i just have a clearwire 4g usb flashdrive and it is not recognized by my xbox

you'll need a transfer cable
or a usb with at least 1gb of space
to use the usb i think you'll need whatever the last xbox update is to format the usb and a program called modio.

Request a NTer to share one of those 48 hour passes with you. I use to share my old ones like a year ago. couldn't hurt. some good dudes on here.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Request a NTer to share one of those 48 hour passes with you. I use to share my old ones like a year ago. couldn't hurt. some good dudes on here.

He doesn't have internet connection, an XBL pass won't help

anyone else have this problem? im able to play ranked matches but with original rosters. the nba today games dont even show up.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

The roster updates are pointless right now.....

The 2k11 god himself is out

Von Wafer
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought i was the only one who messed wit von waffer. My boys laugh when I start him over paul pierce and then drop 35+ with him 
pimp.gif

why isnt he on the roster?

Back
Top Bottom