2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

well i just seen them in person and they are the worst,,,, they look so fake, I cant believe jordan is complaining about all the fakes, these arestraight out of the knock off heaven.

P.S all you NYC heads Basic Footwear in bay Plaza shopping mall has them, they are selling them with the matching shirt, they have a few sizes let all above sz9, if anyone is interested,

JB ruined it with that design on the toe box.
smh.gif
at JB.

Yes! After a custom paint job I will have my infrareds again! I'm def copping a pair, the patent or stitching is not that noticable

I really dont think that they are that bad, not a real big fan of the patent leather though, still sick imo

If they would have used like a normal leather instead of patent and got rid of the stitching design I would get these...

these are OK but, these are trash compared to any OG or retro so far with that said

Jordan Brand '85-'01ish R.I.P.

and to think they coulda just kept it simple with white green and blue.. and they woulda been solid...they are always trying to alter a classic too much!!!

something in my heart tells me it is immoral to purchase an Air Jordan sneaker that doesn't say "air" on the box. I thought changing the romannumerals to digits was fine enough...

Back
Top Bottom