3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

okay congrats to the Rocket fans
you guys win kool
us Laker fans were Pau-less
but the Rockets arent gonna win crap in the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and its the truth

The Lakers ain't even gon make it past the 1st round with that terrible D... and Kobe is gonna demand a trade once again next season

props to the rockets but the fans are acting like they won a championship in march...when we all know they wont do anything in the playoffs
smh.gif

i'd take 4-16 with a win that contributes to the SECOND longest winning streak in NBA history thank you. Skip straight murdered the lakers back court andBattier handled kobe well. Rockets have a great supporting cast.
pimp.gif

hopefully kobe can bounce back against the mavs, fisher is in a big slump...but i am impressed with lamar and ronny stepping up

Here we go with the nonsense.

This reminds me of the Cavs/Pistons game 5 last year. Everybody was riding Lebron for goin off that game (calling him God, Best ever, etc..). Take the game forwhat it was and move on.

Skip was a beast. 3 after 3 after 3.

laugh.gif
at Skip getting Sasha all mad with the moves towards the end of the game.

Just putting this out there now, because I know a lot of people are going to need it:

salt_shaker.gif

Congrats to the Houston Rockets!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

you guys win kool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and its the truth

The Lakers ain't even gon make it past the 1st round with that terrible D... and Kobe is gonna demand a trade once again next season

eyes.gif
sure, as if this team doesn't have a bright future ahead of it,regardless of what happens this year

Originally Posted by knightngale

props to the rockets but the fans are acting like they won a championship in march...when we all know they wont do anything in the playoffs
smh.gif

they just won 22 straight and this was the game for the #1 spot in the west. i'd be pretty excited myself. i know its not the playoffs but still...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ that poor display by Kobe and the Lakers in the fourth.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
@ 11-33 from the field, pure suckage. And thats your MVP?
laugh.gif
He got embarrassed by a poor mans Bruce Bowen. The Lakers aren't no match for the rockets, they toyed with the lakers the whole game having them thinkingthat they have a chance, then boom, 3 straight triples in a row to finish these clowns off. I'm disappointed that rafer reach my predicted 45 points, maybehe'll get it next time when they play the sorry as lakers. Games like this are the reason why the Lakers ain't going to far in the playoffs, they wiltand disappear when the pressure is on. You can punk the Lakers easily and they'll put up no resistance. Rockets clowned them and laughed in their faceslike the Lakers were a div III college team. I loved every minute of seeing the Lakers get punked in front of a nation wide audience.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I sometimes question what we do in practice.

Obviously nothing. Phil doesn't seem to get them to make any improvements at all, our D has been going down ever since Bynum and Ariza got injured, nointerior D and our perimeter D has been horrible to put it lightly.

you guys win kool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and its the truth

Rockets were Yao-less.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Can somebody explain to me why us laker fans can't leave a damn thead without talking stupid crap? Tmac didn't have the best game but they won.

You may believe they won't do crap in the playoffs but game threads are game threads. And in this game they beat us. Take the L and move on. Rockets are number one in the west and thats all there is to it. We have to worry about us. PHX is only one game behind us for a tie of the pacific divison. Thats what we need to worry about.

props to this man.
glasses.gif
no excuses like "we were Pau-less"
indifferent.gif
so the hell what? Rockets were "Yao- less".

edit*
akajaedeuce you mad?

I mean, nobody is asking anybody to buy into the Rockets success and whether they're for real or not.

All I know is, once Yao went down, a lot of people didn't think they'd make the playoffs.

They continue to win, but people still question who they've played and so forth.

They keep on winning.

22 in a row is 22 in a row, no matter how you slice it. It might be another 30+ years until we see a team win 20+ in a row.

They face a team that everybody think is Finals bound, albeit minus Pau Gasol, and hold them to under 100 points, like the Rockets have been doing on thisstreak. (Out of 22 games, only 4 teams have scored 100+ pts)

As a result, the Rockets, for a day at least is the #1 seed out West. Let's think about that for a second here.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

T-Mac doesn't have a good game, but the rest of the team steps it up in his absence.
pimp.gif

Shane with the playground hands in your face D, that contains Kobe.
laugh.gif

Rafer Skip to my freakin' Lou with 8 3PT'ers.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Keep doubting the Rockets. It's ok by us.

We'll just keep on racking up the W's and let the chips fall where they may.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

i dont know what is worst.... 4 for 16 or 11 for 33.....
Skip straight killed it out there

mcgrady missed about asmany as kobe made, where as kobe missed more than mcgrady took

you guys win kool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and its the truth

really? well the Rockets have been Yao-less for the past 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by rocboys

Kobe should have step up so the mvp it is:
1. CP3
2. Kobe

Dude, just stop it. CP3 lost too today so by your logic:
MVP: 1. Rafer Alston 2. Shane Battier.

You guys overreact so much to one game, the Lakers are still in 2nd place in the West and IF they win the next 2 (which will be hard) they could be rightback at the top of the West with Houston's tough stretch coming up, so everyone needs to calm down.

Wow, some of you dudes are really immature.

This was a nice regular season game to watch, but this is just a mere regular season game, not a playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom