300: Rise of an Empire | OT | Official Trailer #2 PG7

"Cant" and "Dont want to because the layout is horrendous" are two different things. Reddits layout is what makes it terrible, if they ever changed it, then I would go because I'm sure theres good content there. NT> Reddit

Well I didnt care about the visuals of Avatar that much, the blue people looked disgusting, what makes the movie bad is that horrible plot. Its like third graders wrote it.

People kept saying that its because I didnt see Avatar in X format that I didnt enjoy it, however I could watch the Dark Knight on my ipod and be captivated by it. Why? Because that movie isnt terrible, its actually great, the same cant be said for Avatar.
Your reasoning as to why reddit sucks makes no sense.

You say that there's good content buy you won't learn how to navigate the site.

Therefore NT>reddit.

lol wut? That's so subjective.

Reddit is so awesome that I don't even to argue why it's awesome.

Let's just end this discussion.

You dislike avatar because people hyped it up too much for you.

How is it? The layout is so bad that it makes the website undesirable, regardless of the content which I'm really taking other peoples word for because I dont go to Reddit. That plus the fact that there are no user names (at least from what I've seen) so it just takes the anonymity of the Internet to an unnecessary level. NT> Reddit because it has a layout that

A. I'm familiar with (most forums are set up this way)

B. Because it has a better Layout.

C. Because theres usernames which helps curve the anonymity. Yes its still in the Internet and no one knows who the other person is, but at least with usernames you have to stand by the stuff you post because it follows you around forever.

I dont like Avatar because its a terrible movie in my eyes. I would hate it just as much as I do now if I didnt hear about it and watched it for no reason. 

How anyone can sah Avatar sucked is beyond me. I will say that the story was ok. It was way too predictable.

How is it? The layout is so bad that it makes the website undesirable, regardless of the content which I'm really taking other peoples word for because I dont go to Reddit. That plus the fact that there are no user names (at least from what I've seen) so it just takes the anonymity of the Internet to an unnecessary level. NT> Reddit because it has a layout that

C. Because theres usernames which helps curve the anonymity. Yes its still in the Internet and no one knows who the other person is, but at least with usernames you have to stand by the stuff you post because it follows you around forever.

I dont like Avatar because its a terrible movie in my eyes. I would hate it just as much as I do now if I didnt hear about it and watched it for no reason. 
You just basically admitted that you barely know anything about reddit to actually give a valid opinion of it.

Reddit doesn't have usernames?

wut? 
laugh.gif

There's proably a jamacian subreddit for people who love jamacian food.

Oh, but reddit sucks right?

edit: I just searched for a jamacia subreddit and sure enough, there is one.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Jamaica

Last edited:
So glad I came into the 300:Rise of an Empire thread to read about Reddit, Jamaican food, and Avatar

You just basically admitted that you barely know anything about reddit to actually give a valid opinion of it.

Reddit doesn't have usernames?

wut? 
laugh.gif

There's proably a jamacian subreddit for people who love jamacian food.

Oh, but reddit sucks right?

edit: I just searched for a jamacia subreddit and sure enough, there is one.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Jamaica
Well seeing as how I've only been to Reddit like 5 times ever I shouldnt know anything about it. I went once on my own accord, realized that its just blue 4chan and never went back. I couldnt tell that theres usernames, every posts looks like its coming from someone logged in as a guest. 

I already conceded to the fact that Reddit has good content, doesnt change the fact that the layout is horrendous and deters me from ever going there.

know how I know this movie's gonna blow? Snyder turned down the director's seat for this & decided to do "Man of Steel" instead...and Frank Miller turned down the director's seat for Sin City 2 :lol:

not to mention this script sat on shelves for a few years; my friend said it was non-existant @ the past 2 Comic-Cons

it's just another "get rich quick" attempt from WB trying to cash in on Miller/Snyder's names (same way they think Nolan getting a producer credit on "Man of Steel" is gonna double/triple the first weekend numbers) :smh:

I think Zack Snyder is a good director, but WB pigen-holes the s*** out of him by making him do nothing but comic book/graphic novel-type movies (Sucker Punch, Watchmen, 300, Man of Steel, Legend of the Guardians)

Back
Top Bottom