300: Rise of an Empire | OT | Official Trailer #2 PG7

So it's a sequel and not prequel like most thought it would be. Curious to see if they kill Xerxes, even though he fled before dying.

Who's bright idea was it to make dude 7'5" :lol: I bet money dude was modeled off Dhalsim

Want to make this clear...this is a completely different movie shot in the Same Style. It'll still be compared to 300 because people are sinmple minded, but this has little to no marks of a prequel or sequel. Different strip, different cast...but to get peoe to judge movies individually is an impossible task.

Want to make this clear...this is a completely different movie shot in the Same Style. It'll still be compared to 300 because people are sinmple minded, but this has little to no marks of a prequel or sequel. Different strip, different cast...but to get peoe to judge movies individually is an impossible task.

So that's why they called it 300 rise of the empire? lol brilliant!

So it's a sequel and not prequel like most thought it would be. Curious to see if they kill Xerxes, even though he fled before dying.

Who's bright idea was it to make dude 7'5" :lol: I bet money dude was modeled off Dhalsim

Bro that was my dude on the movie. Ole boy was the man.

Umm Leonidas along with half the cast died. In history the 300 Spartans held of the Persian Empire, on a suicide mission, at the Battle of Thermopylae. Meanwhile the rest of the Greek empire was planning an ambush *hence sequel* Most characters that didn't die will replay their role Xerxes, queen gorgo, dillios, etc.

Same production studio. Name has star power. Learn how movies are made and then read a history book then come holla b.

Lead lady is the same, lead villain is the same..... Just stop. Its a sequel. Why your jimmies fell off over this topic will forever be a mystery....

Ill reserve til I see the movie. Besides the hyperbole 300 was pretty accurate. This should be a seperate story, according to history. Xerxes has to be in it, he led both conflicts. Anyone else is a movie production thing. Personally, since this is a different story, have a hard time calling this a sequel. The name is movie magic, the story makes it a sequel not the name.

its definetely not a pre quel because the movie is about salamina-marathon battle that takes place after thermophyles . its either a sequel or just a movie going according to the history lines ( chronologically ) . and for those hating the movie seems fine , definetely the excitement wont be equal to the first movie since it isnt something new 

Ill reserve til I see the movie. Besides the hyperbole 300 was pretty accurate. This should be a seperate story, according to history. Xerxes has to be in it, he led both conflicts. Anyone else is a movie production thing. Personally, since this is a different story, have a hard time calling this a sequel. The name is movie magic, the story makes it a sequel not the name.

Oooh, I see what your saying, them still using the term 300 doesn't apply cuz the Spatans already died. Yeah, def doing that so people know this a continuation.

Was already looking forward to this anyway...

But you're gonna add "War Pigs" to the TV spot? ...yep, I'm sold 
laugh.gif

I laughed at them saying playing men 2 flutes at the same time, them using instagram filters, emperor herpetine, and the reference to the guy looking like sloth from goonies.

Catching this tonight at 8:30 in IMAX 3D. It has gotten a lot of bad reviews on RT but I like the first one too much to be discouraged. I will post my thoughts later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom