300 Spartans vs 300 Silverback Gorillas

Ok, well technically 300 silverbacks wouldn't be there because they're endangered so let's just scrap the whole thing.......

Sorry for killing your dreams. Gorillas would whoop on Spartans in Thermopylae if they rushed at once. Want a lolly-pop to help you feel better also?

Gorillas man especially 300 of them against 300 humans. If it's an all out death match idk how people can say that Spartans could win it doesn't make sense when gorillas have strength and speed. It would be pretty hard for a spartan to take down 1 gorilla too if you think about it

Y'all got to look at the fact that Spartans HAVE to make the first strike cause they get one gorilla paw put on them it's a wrap. They can't be defensive cause the gorillas would see that **** as weakness

Only shot they got is Leonidas challenging the alpha gorilla one on one. There would have to be one gorilla running **** in that crew and I don't want to **** with that gorilla :smh:

If they're going head to head from the get, are we safe to assume it's basically one spartan with shields n weapons vs one silverback? Atleast until each side starts taking Ls?

If so I think 1 Spartan with spear sword and shield could defeat one gorilla..

Spartans were probably on average 5'6" tall and kinda buff. there wasn't no bally total fitness around back then so its not like they were gonna be super ripped. Penatrating a gorillas chest plate and stabbing their heart is a lot harder than you think. Silverbacks are strong enough to bench press over 2000 pounds breh. They would put in work.

bruh ... Why are you .. Ugh ... You are just annoying. Dude .... If u want to get technical, this would of have happens ages ago ... If this was to happen now you wouldn't find no damn Spartans with Spears and shut so the gorillas would win by default. Just shut ur mouth.

THATS MY POINT. READ THE PRIOR POSTS.

in the movie leonidas took out the ogre dude which i think is the closest thing to a gorilla for this conversation. so i would go with spartans. these guys were bred for combat. skills > brute strength

Gorillas dont behave like that till provoked, even then its not gonna be an all out war with 300 gorillas at once. Dudes arent savages, this aint Planet of the Apes. 
laugh.gif

Its not an all out full offensive onslaught on either side, Spartans would be strategic, take out a few at a time. 

I dont think the gorillas would be afraid of the humans..I always assumed animals feared humans because of the guns and the loud noise and damage associated with it etc..i dont think 2000 years ago a gorilla or tiger would have ran across a human holding a sword and been shook. if the spartans had to fight head up with only weapons and somehow the gorrilas wanted to bang out till all of em were dead then 300 gorillas easy. If the spartans didnt have to take the direct approach and they could use some ingenuity then the spartans.

I don't know why this thread is pissing me off :smh:

Spartans would destroy the Gorillas, some of the Spartan techniques are still used today.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ only thing is a gorilla is wayyy stronger than a person..an adult chimpanzee cant rip a car door off of a car..and a gorilla is 10-20 times stronger than a chimp

Spartans easily. They are trained, organized, and have weapons including swords, spears, shields, and bows&arrows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom