3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

B71D06D1-44F5-41B8-B6A6-0AD4652ED739.jpeg
Thank you so much man John00 John00 . You're right about the silver boxes quality is surprisingly on point for a new SB and I love the green and gum sole so I can rock it with my Celtics stuff.

Plus the two Ts are really dope and can't go wrong with a buncha candy and goodies.

He even went above and beyond to grab me some tickets to a Gator game next week. Unfortunately im in MA till the new year so those will be passed to a friend but still really appreciate you going above and beyond like this.

Okay, so found some time...

jkitty jkitty killed it y'all.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

I don't even know where to start.

Silver Boxes - The release of the last year or two that I keep coming back to most about regretting not copping. Even just these would have been more than enough.

The shirt from jkitty jkitty local and Wire related. I love the Wire, so this is incredibly dope. Fits perfect too. The SB Hat with leather brim - Muted excellence. LA Hat - Real slick...still haven't gotten over the World Series loss, but this will get run soon. Hornets Beanie - Literally had a Hornets beanie in my cart yesterday and said I'd try to wait til New Years sales to cop. Not needed now. Love this thing. Stickers of course and a beer poster as well.

Can't salute him enough. Much, much appreciated. I'm really stoked. Go rep dat man.

Also another chance to give a shout out to the best thread on the Internet. #NTSB

good stuff everyone!

i got my gift yesterday, but didn't have a chance to go through it. also, didn't wanna open it until i sent mine out haha going out today!

Okay, so found some time...

jkitty jkitty killed it y'all.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

I don't even know where to start.

Silver Boxes - The release of the last year or two that I keep coming back to most about regretting not copping. Even just these would have been more than enough.

The shirt from jkitty jkitty local and Wire related. I love the Wire, so this is incredibly dope. Fits perfect too. The SB Hat with leather brim - Muted excellence. LA Hat - Real slick...still haven't gotten over the World Series loss, but this will get run soon. Hornets Beanie - Literally had a Hornets beanie in my cart yesterday and said I'd try to wait til New Years sales to cop. Not needed now. Love this thing. Stickers of course and a beer poster as well.

Can't salute him enough. Much, much appreciated. I'm really stoked. Go rep dat man.

Also another chance to give a shout out to the best thread on the Internet. #NTSB
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom