5 Years Ago Today Playoff 12's 2/14/04

S3NTINEL2001

formerly the maverick 41
airjordan12retroplayoffmn7.jpg

everyone still have there pair?

i still have mine wore them like 3 times ever since that day, it was a easy cop for me.. no lines just a few ppl trying them on.
they are still one of my top 5 jordans of all time.
pimp.gif
had the OGs as a kid=]

Who could forget watching him play in them, in the 1997 nba finals and also hitting the game winner in game 1
grin.gif

1396353fa8.jpg

52013504rd3.jpg

72359009nh6.jpg

smokin.gif

anyone wanna share there story for that day? was it a easy cop for everyone as well ...

I forgot all about this shoe heading to LA during All-Star weekend. Mad, I missed out, but reminded myself I still had the OG.

I copped a week before release day. Very fresh and appreciated, but unfortunately I sold my pair cause at the time I bought them slightly too big and they justweren't doing it for me anymore.

i remember it like it was yesterday. copped 2 pair and they didnt sell out until a couple days later
pimp.gif
. those were the good old days when jordan was releasing heat after heat afterheat. 5 years later we can't say that anymore
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I got mines a week or so later. This was a lovely release. Enough for everybody who wanted these, yet not mmass produced hard body, whereas, you hadknuckleheads actin' up.

yup..still have mine. i was about to sell them too, but i couldn't part with them...
i guess there was a reason why they released on valentines...i love them...

I still have my pair...I have work em over 20 times...still in good condintion....JB quality back in the day used to be amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by watson24

i remember it like it was yesterday. copped 2 pair and they didnt sell out until a couple days later
pimp.gif
. those were the good old days when jordan was releasing heat after heat after heat. 5 years later we can't say that anymore
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

true..... all the j's that came out today have 0 hype what so ever....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Got some OG's myself. Love this shoe, one of my top ten easy. I still bust out the OG's occasionally, classic quality FTW.

I still had and still do have the og's. I remember watching the playoffs and wearing them saying he won with the shoes I got on right right now!!! Goodtimes good times indeed.

I bought 3 pairs that day.. I got 1 DS and 1 VNDS pair left.... Surprising that release was no problem via Finishline.com

Back
Top Bottom