5 Years Ago Today Playoff 12's 2/14/04

we need some more pictures of jordan wearing these shoes. Carmines or these what do you guys think?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You just gotta love that classic black/white colorway.
BTW I have a size 9 DS pair, that I'm willing to sell.............................hit me up.

I still have my pair of playoff 12's deadstock. I luv these shoes maan. Real talk. I remember ordering these kicks from eastbay with no problem. Damn thosewere the good ole days and I was a senior in highschool that year.

Got them and love them. Too bad they were a size 13 and I wear a 12
smh.gif
. Every place was sold out of my size and instead of copping a size 11.5, I made themistake in buying the 13. Wish I could find a DS size 12.

Originally Posted by adamfo85

we need some more pictures of jordan wearing these shoes. Carmines or these what do you guys think?

Carmines could never compare to any 12 maybe to the taxis but i doubt that.

memories... i remember going into the mall to get a valentines day gift and walking out with those instead... think i got her a teddy bear or something instead
happy.gif

I saw this post.

I climbed up my ladder and grabbed my Retro XIIs off the rack, and marveled in their zoom air lusciousness all day long whilst running BS errands.

It's been a year plus.

Original poster, thank you for the reminder.

I have placed them back in the rotation.

wow i remember this release vividly, i got them the friday night before release date, i was mad i couldn't get in the rookie all star game so i went withmy girl to this store a few blocks away from staples center that used to sell kicks before the release date, copped and a few mins later i was able to gettickets for the rookie game, i put my old shoes in the car, wore the xii's and watched the 2nd half of the rookie game.

These are up their with the White/Red pair as my favorite 12's with Taxis close behind. I just love them and they are just so simple and clean. I need asize 13 too
grin.gif

FYI ....

2-14-2004 - The White Carolina XII came out as well, in womens sizes.

2-14-1997 - White Red AND Navy White XII released.

Back
Top Bottom