5 Years Ago Today Playoff 12's 2/14/04

I have always wanted these I missed out in 97 and 04
smh.gif
. When will we see them again

I think its a shame how many from this generation will never actually get the feel of how the best Jordan's used to be as far as quality and performance.These were arguably one of the best basketball shoes ever but its a shame what they put out now. Almost like it never existed....

Originally Posted by docious

I saw this post.

I climbed up my ladder and grabbed my Retro XIIs off the rack, and marveled in their zoom air lusciousness all day long whilst running BS errands.

It's been a year plus.

Original poster, thank you for the reminder.

I have placed them back in the rotation.
n/p
glasses.gif

thanks for shearing your story's everyone
smokin.gif

its true they have to be one of the best basketball sneakers of all time and also to play in, i played in my OG's to the ground at the parks back in theday shame on me
frown.gif

im glad to see some of ya still own your pairs, will they ever see the light of the day again and retro maybe or maybe not, but if they do im sure they willlook and feel like the cdp 12's

clean pic -bdis-

Originally Posted by watson24

i remember it like it was yesterday. copped 2 pair and they didnt sell out until a couple days later
pimp.gif
. those were the good old days when jordan was releasing heat after heat after heat. 5 years later we can't say that anymore
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ppl need to realize JB has moved forward in a new direction, watever is releasing nowadays is selling, maybe not in ur area but they sell well

example fusions.

anyways i bougt 2pairs on RD, one still being DS and the other i have worn 3times

Best XII colorway hands down. I need some OGs to rock. Actually, the retros were almost dead-on so either would work. Size 10, hit me up!

im sad i had to sell mine but the bottom turned a nasty yellow...
frown.gif

I remember copping on release day in 04. No lines, no problems. I've worn them twice over the years: to go see the movie TROY
tired.gif
and went to the mall maybe a year or two later.

I got these at @@%#'s In Aurora next door to Geauga Lake in the Cleveland Area that year, everywhere was completely sold out. I was too pumped when theysaid they had ONE pair left. Still got mine extremely near DS.

I still remember those days..Eastbay didn't sell it out in nanoseconds and they were still available online until that Monday I believe.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by JKICKZZZ

yessir still got em sittin around

778259eecc7fedb5336f322a0a91f58bb86179f.jpg
is that a 12 on the side of that box
nerd.gif

would you sell me those

sorry man I'm not looking to sell them right now. I would regret it everyday if I did

I was a Senior in High school at the time and I bought a pair for me and got a hookup for my best friend to get his as well. We got ours 2 weeks early. (thatwas the norm for me).

But now I don't have them anymore, I ended up hooping in them
wink.gif

And my best friend ended up jet skiing in his when we went on a trip to Lake Tuloch. You think that's bad? That weekend I jet skii'd in my Cool Grey11's lol.

I started working @ FINL 3 months after they released. The first pair of shoes I bought there were the Taxi Lows. I ended up getting a pair of the OG'sfrom somebody. Turns out he sold lots of fakes. I was skeptical cuz I called him out on it but he said the ones he sold me were indeed real from his personalcollection. According to NT they did turn out to be real.
pimp.gif

Got them for $40 used off the guy. Wore them for a few months till they were too small. Sold them about 3 years later to somebody for like $180

26520_c8ba602fa1_l.jpg

I'll def be getting some more XII's soon. (I have Melo and Flint now) I love the shoes. So simple but sexy at the same time. Durability and comfort isunmatched.

WOW FIVE years already . Time does fly .

YES I still have my pair DS , was never a big fan of the Playoff XII.

Back
Top Bottom