50 about to go the Pac route and diss Dr. Dre?

i guess we all know an album will drop soon enough
eyes.gif

As much as this dude claims he's a gangsta, he acts like a $#@+#.

As much as this dude claims he's a gangsta, he acts like a $#@+#.

Hmmmmmmmmm. "Me or EM in that deal"

Remember all the rumors about Dre wanting out of Interscope and that was why there was this long delay on detox. Cuz Jimmy got the deal done, and for it to work properly EM and 50 got cut from it. Ouch.

Hmmmmmmmmm. "Me or EM in that deal"

Remember all the rumors about Dre wanting out of Interscope and that was why there was this long delay on detox. Cuz Jimmy got the deal done, and for it to work properly EM and 50 got cut from it. Ouch.

And him actually dropping some good music at the start of the year got me thinking he had given up the beefs for now
laugh.gif

Might as well go at Dre, he has no one else left to go for.

And him actually dropping some good music at the start of the year got me thinking he had given up the beefs for now
laugh.gif

Might as well go at Dre, he has no one else left to go for.

He's not on Aftermath anymore and him and Dre always have some kind of friction, not shocked

He's not on Aftermath anymore and him and Dre always have some kind of friction, not shocked

The man who's beefed with jadakiss,jarule,nas,jay-z,pdiddy,rick ross,the game,young buck,camron,taco bell,oprah,rza,shyne,irv gotti,dj khaled,smurf.......
i guess theres a new album coming out.
The sad thing is i think its a ploy to sell. i wanna see a video of his grown self selling dre on this beef lol

The man who's beefed with jadakiss,jarule,nas,jay-z,pdiddy,rick ross,the game,young buck,camron,taco bell,oprah,rza,shyne,irv gotti,dj khaled,smurf.......
i guess theres a new album coming out.
The sad thing is i think its a ploy to sell. i wanna see a video of his grown self selling dre on this beef lol

I don't think this is about him selling an album, he knows the beef for albums is played out. I think this is personal, he's tired of Dre dodging him and G-Unit, probably feels disrespected that he's worked with Game. If you've been listening to 50 over the last 2-3 years you can tell him and Dre don't have the best relationship

Back
Top Bottom