50 about to go the Pac route and diss Dr. Dre?

I don't think this is about him selling an album, he knows the beef for albums is played out. I think this is personal, he's tired of Dre dodging him and G-Unit, probably feels disrespected that he's worked with Game. If you've been listening to 50 over the last 2-3 years you can tell him and Dre don't have the best relationship

it always seemed that they never had a mutual freiendship with each other, it was strictly business. i'm pretty curious to see how all this folds out

it always seemed that they never had a mutual freiendship with each other, it was strictly business. i'm pretty curious to see how all this folds out

On Tuesday 15th February 2011, @slimthemobster said:
I know @50cent see this.... But all the other mutha****az keep saying @+#!... He knows me just like I know him... He knows I gotta ride just like his gotta ride....

On Tuesday 15th February 2011, @slimthemobster said:
I know @50cent see this.... But all the other mutha****az keep saying @+#!... He knows me just like I know him... He knows I gotta ride just like his gotta ride....

Something tells me that nothing happens with this and it dies out. Em is prob gonna jump in and tell 50 to shut it down cause we all know hes riding with Dre for life and would never go against him.

Something tells me that nothing happens with this and it dies out. Em is prob gonna jump in and tell 50 to shut it down cause we all know hes riding with Dre for life and would never go against him.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The measures this man takes for attention 

this dude has always been a clown

thinking he pac taking shots at everyone

why dont he worry about making good music