50 Cent Confronts Steve Stoute At NY Knicks Game

What are you even saying?
lol .. my bad. Ross is a fraud. just saying ... Dude hasn't been in for that long and if it wasn't for diddy that dudes career would of have ended before it started.

all that he talks about is posing weight, but we all know this dude never did ****. How can you even respect that?

Last edited:
lol .. my bad. Ross is a fraud. just saying ... Dude hasn't been in for that long and if it wasn't for diddy that dudes career would of have ended before it started.

all that he talks about is posing weight, but we all know this dude never did ****. How can you even respect that?

Ross been in the game for almost 10 yrs

10 years? dude was barely heard in 2004- 07 and 50 almost ended his career. smh

Last edited:
I said one of the biggest runs ever, and nah, I'm not being nostalgic at all, you're just obviously severely over-looking their run. You even helped my point mentioning the timing and marketing of his release. Thanks you. It truly did happen at a perfect time. Also, how can you say we're talking G-Unit and not Shady/Aftermath when that's the same camp? During that time period there were multiple record labels on top, and 50/Em/Game/Banks/Yayo/Buck/D12 were all apart of that. But if we are talking just G-Unit, well, re-read my previous most. G-Unit had one of the greatest runs in rap ever, and unfortunately, one of the fastest falls from the top. You may be older, but that seems to be making you forgetful more than anything. As far the content being trash, well, a lot of people say the same about those No Limit & Cash Money runs, so that's neither here nor there.

dude said ONE OF the greatest ever.

Again i will ask, what qualifies their run as "one of" the greatest ever? Content? Record Sales? They're not even top ten, not even close. What is the criteria here? Or can we just admitt you guys are being nostalgic cause you were really into their movement?

Last edited:
I don't think Rick Ross got mainstream love til like 2010

And now that I think about it, 50 Cent was the biggest rapper from 2002-2006, the only guy who came close was Yeezy

Last edited:
I don't think Rick Ross got mainstream love til like 2010

And now that I think about it, 50 Cent was the biggest rapper from 2002-2006, the only guy who came close was Yeezy
dude got love in 2009 with deeper than rap. I think the same year he signed with diddys Ciroc entertainment. but not sure. dudes the biggest scam to rap ever. but I ducks with some of his songs ... beh

50 trying to start **** again :lol: View media item 836172
DtTJjgj.gif

And this G-Unit slander
500x1000px-LL-511587f0_beyonce-solange-nephew-son.gif

I said one of the biggest runs ever, and nah, I'm not being nostalgic at all, you're just obviously severely over-looking their run. You even helped my point mentioning the timing and marketing of his release. Thanks you. It truly did happen at a perfect time. Also, how can you say we're talking G-Unit and not Shady/Aftermath when that's the same camp? During that time period there were multiple record labels on top, and 50/Em/Game/Banks/Yayo/Buck/D12 were all apart of that. But if we are talking just G-Unit, well, re-read my previous most. G-Unit had one of the greatest runs in rap ever, and unfortunately, one of the fastest falls from the top. You may be older, but that seems to be making you forgetful more than anything. As far the content being trash, well, a lot of people say the same about those No Limit & Cash Money runs, so that's neither here nor there.

dude said ONE OF the greatest ever.

Again i will ask, what qualifies their run as "one of" the greatest ever? Content? Record Sales? They're not even top ten, not even close. What is the criteria here? Or can we just admitt you guys are being nostalgic cause you were really into their movement?

I was into the No Limit, Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy (sort of) and Roc-a-fella movements as well, would you like to also undersell those? I'm amazed at how much you're doing that to the G-Unit run. Based on you calling them trash, that just further emphasizes how much you overlook them. I think the current Cash Money/Young Money regime is basically trash, yet I'm not completely oblivious to their reach and success like you seem to be about G-Unit. What exactly do I have to quantify about that? Since you're old enough, do you remember the Wu-Tang Clan? Do you remember the success and popularity they had? If you do, tell me the amount records they sold, both as a group and individual members. There's a chance that No Limit sold more than them in 99 too. What does that mean? Not much actually.

Last edited:
Wow.

Can't believe people are in here faking on G-Unit's run.

Ya'll are crazy.

Lot of revisionist history going on in this thread.

Fif fell off, but he spent a good couple years on top. It was G-Unit and Rocafella and that was it for a hot minute in terms of dominant crews.

Last edited:

After reading that I realized you have no idea what you're talking about lol 

Back
Top Bottom