++++ 50 cent gets at Rocsi again vol rappers she slept with released+++

What's wrong with the chic having sex? Sex is healthy and women like it too. Y'all would be the same cats complainin that shorties these days arestingy with the p. This is why, cuz cats wanna air chics out. Just because she slept with a couple rappers doesn't really make her a ****. She ain't*@@$ the whole industry. I'm not captain save-a-@@$ either, but come on now. I'm sayin let a playgirl play....

Them dudes is just mad cause she was speaking the truth. Who she boned really ain't got #%!* to do with 50s album being "gabbage" as she put it.I'm still gonna stay tunes to hear who she boned, but I'm just saying....

She's a young adult. She should be $*%!*!@.

YOUR SUPPOSE TO WAIT TIL YOUR MARRIED.
grin.gif

LOL

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I still haven't seen the footage of what Rocsi said. Can someone throw that assist?

sorry it wont post for some reason. but just go to youtube and type in rocsi.

I'D SMASH 2 SON.......LMAO!!........BUT YEA SHE SHOULD HAVE CHILLED OF THAT HATER JUICE NOW SHES GONNA FEEL THE RATH OF CURTIS "INTERSCOPE"JACKSON...........

andandnandnand and this is lame
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I dunno who's the bigger H_e, Rocsi or the DJ that's slobbering all over 50's quarters. TYNS = that dude.

Real talk yall are sheep for believing highschool rumors like this
smh.gif

And even if it is true...Who gives a ____(50 cent albums)?

Originally Posted by sifupooh

having a daughter is not bad, its the principles or lack of she is raised on

I dont agree with this. Ive seen plenty of girls raised right but they eventually reached that point where they realized that they love the penis andod'ed.

The fact is she works for BET as a host of a show that interviews artists, entertainers, and shows videos of musicians. There should be no televised biasseeing how your show depends on every single artist/entertainer coming through your set.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

The fact is she works for BET as a host of a show that interviews artists, entertainers, and shows videos of musicians. There should be no televised bias seeing how your show depends on every single artist/entertainer coming through your set.

it wasnt televised... its a youtube video... she didnt say it ON 106 and park...

The fact is she works for BET as a host of a show that interviews artists, entertainers, and shows videos of musicians. There should be no televised bias seeing how your show depends on every single artist/entertainer coming through your set.

yeah man, all these new Vjs and Djs have no personality... its what they're paid for.. don't know why she decided to ruin all that.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by The Come Up

Good God, this is exactly why I hope I don't have a daughter....

I...Was...Just...Talkin'...About...This.

I might make a thread about it...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

everytime i say this women get offended but this is exactly why!! We are on the same boat!

People are entitled to their opinion, but like everyone said when you are a host on a show like 106 you should try to be more careful what you say...even ifshe was tellin the truth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah but i might give that curtis album a spin b4 TOS come out.

Damn females having sex?!?! what is the world coming to. I guess only men can be sexually active. God forbid a tv host has sex with a few rappers, atleastshe's not tryna capitilize of them

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Damn females having sex?!?! what is the world coming to. I guess only men can be sexually active. God forbid a tv host has sex with a few rappers, atleast she's not tryna capitilize of them

Just how I was thinking...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

it wasnt televised... its a youtube video... she didnt say it ON 106 and park...

What do you call an airing of a tape? it was Televised be it through the net or over the air...She needs to be on her job at all times. If youre the faceof a company/show/product, etc etc...you need to be conscious of the fact at all times. Showing bias the way she did warranted 50s backlash...and will warranta new girl on 106.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

What do you call an airing of a tape? it was Televised be it through the net or over the air...She needs to be on her job at all times. If youre the face of a company/show/product, etc etc...you need to be conscious of the fact at all times. Showing bias the way she did warranted 50s backlash...and will warrant a new girl on 106.

indifferent.gif
There's not gonna be a new girl on 106. Viacom is goingto eat this up and rack in the publicity. It's not like Rocsi's bias has anything to do with who is invited on the show, or what position on thecountdown 50 cent or G-unit videos are placed at...

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Damn females having sex?!?! what is the world coming to. I guess only men can be sexually active. God forbid a tv host has sex with a few rappers, atleast she's not tryna capitilize of them
Pause.

Back
Top Bottom