50 Cent vs. T.I.P.

T.I. may have just made the mistake of waking a sleeping giant.
As we reported earlier, T.I. responded to a joke 50 Cent made in 2010 about his wife Tiny taking the charge for him in his most recent drug bust that wound up costing him 11 months in federal prison.

In the December/January issue of Vibe, Tip spoke angrily about Fif's comments.

I’ma tell you, 50 Cent and anybody else, we not gonn’a have no discussion about what my ole lady should’a, would’a, couda done for anything as it pertains to me,

seriously why does 50 fuel so much on beef? can't his music just speak for itself? everytime 50 needs to come off as some hard gangsta dude but really he's just a corporate puppet.

eyes.gif
give it a rest already sheesh. 

I'm kind of lost on this one. TI has a point. If I can just do 1 year (which is not the case for the ordinary dude as Fif points out), come home, and the family is financially straight in my absence...why make my wife take a charge, do significant time, and take her away from the kids.

And in the same breath Fif has a point. TI and Tiny have this Bonnie and Clyde image. If she is the ride or die chick why not eat the charge and let TIP get to the money without missing a step. But, the truth is its really just an image. TI and Tiny want to have a simple marriage and raise their kids right like everybody else.

Fif is not the family man and still stuck on that street +@@@ like having chicks stuff the product in they %%@ on Guy Brew. It's time to let that go.

And the first thing that comes to mind when reading this is Puffy trying to get JLo to give up the jewels at the precinct to bribe the offficers and get out of the whole Shyne incident. That is certainly cowardly.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

seriously why does 50 fuel so much on beef? can't his music just speak for itself? everytime 50 needs to come off as some hard gangsta dude but really he's just a corporate puppet.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Fif is not the family man and still stuck on that street +@@@ like having chicks stuff the product in they %%@ on Guy Brew. It's time to let that go.
If 50 was still on some street &*%*, he'd still be making good music. He's pretty much done as far as a rapper, and honestly doesn't seem to
have the motivation for it. He can't make a hot single on purpose to save his life. I used to be a huge 50 fan and thought he was untouchable, but
boy was I wrong
laugh.gif
. This has to be one of the biggest/fastest rap falloffs I've ever seen. It's kinda like McNabb, one day you're the man, the
next day you *(*(*(* suck. 

I think ya'll are misunderstanding what 50 was referring to. Honestly I had the same thought as 50 when I first heard. When TI got caught this last time around it was with a minimal amount of weed. Since he was on probation it ended up getting him 11 months. What 50 is saying is that TI somehow managed to dodge the bullet on the original gun charges that could've landed him life and only ended up doing a year or whatever it was. Violating parole for something as stupid as a little weed makes no sense and is pushing your luck. Tiny should've took that misdemeanor on the weed. He's basically saying whatever "loophole" he used to get out of major time on the gun charges is not worth fn up because of a little bit of weed.

I also understand what TI is saying though. Fif shouldn't be really commentating on how another man chooses to go about his business.

I don't think TI snitched...I just think that we forget that hes TIP.

I mean damn, the Mayor of Atlanta was at his coming home luncheon. Dude has pull and I don't think people are willing to give him that.

Plus I don't think it would have really looked good if Tiny took the charge...like then he'd be seen as a punk that wouldn't defend his woman and XYZ...its a lose-lose.

the man already said, whether or not it was just probation that he didn't want to set his lady up to take the fall.
It ain't always about how things look financially. It was his responsibility, he took it. He shouldn't even have to speak
on it any further than that.

50 cent needs to find him a chick and chill the hell out...

I guess I'm on the other side of the fence. I hope this turns into a beef. TI snitched (which doesn't bother me) but gets mad wen people say he did and he tells people to mind their business. Theres only so many ways ur getting out of a situation like being caught with machine guns and silencers. And too only get 1 year for it... they found a gun on Wayne's tour bus not even on him and he had to do more time then TI.... clearly Wayne is a bigger artist..... so obviously he told on someone or talked about something.... I hope this beef wakes up 50s rap aggression and he gets back on his old #%+*.

50 has all the money in the world but cant buy a hit or musical relevance. So he speaks on other situations to keep people talking

But if this what it takes to get TI back on that TIP %#%% up I'm all for it.

50 ain't about that life. TI got busted for having guns. 50 got popped cause dudes was busting them guns.
But even past that, as a man TIP is right. You're a grown man, the protector and provider of your family. You're supposed to take that charge as a man to make the life for your wife and kids easier.

Tip did make a bad decision by having all of those guns, but as a man he made the right and real move by taking that time and serving it for what the threw at him.
What real man is going to hide behind his woman? Would you really make your girl do your time?

50 is washed up, running his mouth.

I agree with 50, when he first got caught with his girl, that was my thought. She has to take the charge, he has had so many law issues the last few years and his girl looks MORE than tough enough for jail, she can survive anything with that mug.

Both rappers have fallen off but I really do not want to see TI running around yelling in interviews talking crazy. Just stick to making some music like "I'm Flexin" and stay away from that soft pop sh you're talking about recording

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I think ya'll are misunderstanding what 50 was referring to. Honestly I had the same thought as 50 when I first heard. When TI got caught this last time around it was with a minimal amount of weed. Since he was on probation it ended up getting him 11 months. What 50 is saying is that TI somehow managed to dodge the bullet on the original gun charges that could've landed him life and only ended up doing a year or whatever it was. Violating parole for something as stupid as a little weed makes no sense and is pushing your luck. Tiny should've took that misdemeanor on the weed. He's basically saying whatever "loophole" he used to get out of major time on the gun charges is not worth fn up because of a little bit of weed.

I also understand what TI is saying though. Fif shouldn't be really commentating on how another man chooses to go about his business.

Vibe once again is fueling beef by asking him that question in the interview,trying to bring back beef in any way they can,the media can't be trusted
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom