50 Cent vs. T.I.P.

50 is the only rapper that keeps it real and says whats exactly on his mind. Instead of giving a politically correct answer he tells you whats up. Even though it wasnt his business he gave his opinion, I understand what he saying.

How is 50 being the attention $%#%! in this situation? He made these comments damn near a year ago.

Let's not front, it crossed a lot of our minds.

I kinda agree with Tip. My wife ain't never seen the inside of a cell and if I can help it, never will.

Wait so 50 is the one at fault?? He made a joke in 2010... TI's responding in November 2011.. And 50 responds to TI and it's his fault?

Chronological order fail...

How many of us vividly remember 50 saying anything about this situation? Anybody? I don't even remember him speaking on T.I. except for the random, but truthful jab on "You So Tough" in 2008..

If no one really remembers, then really there is no point of ever bringing it up at least a year later... I bet 50 forgot he even said that except when he was reminded by this story...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

How is 50 being the attention $%#%! in this situation? He made these comments damn near a year ago.

I kinda agree with Tip. My wife ain't never seen the inside of a cell and if I can help it, never will.
See but that's the thing even in the worst case scenario I doubt Tiny would've done any time for possession of a minimal amount of weed. Maybe a large fine and probation. While on the other hand T.I. could've faced way more time than what he did. I mean I don't know the exact terms of his agreement that got him the reduced years on the guns or the terms of his probation but typically when you get a slap on the wrist they tell you to keep your nose clean or they will bring you up on charges that they chose to forgo the first time around.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Man...I swear TIP is the Pac of the South.
30t6p3b.gif

check the username homes....

Question: how do you tell your kids that you let their mom take a hit like that? It's not the money because they have that, even if T.I. quit rapping today. It's not protection, because they have that. So, what's the reason T.I. would let the mother of his kids do some time? Hell, even get probation. "So, wait, mom and dad BOTH on probation??"

This is all ******ed. How does TIP look letting his old lady take a charge for him? What man can do that? It shows more about Fif's character than it does TIP's. But I get it. Fif probably hasn't found a chic that's down for him. TIP found his old lady. A chic that's gonna ride for him. You are not a man if you gonna have your girl take a charge for something you did. I expect more from Fif. He doesn't seem like the type to be built like a coward.

First of how Tiny gon take a charge for TI when they had a felon in the car with them and that was part of the probation violation?

I thought I heard the actual Charges were threw out in Cali anyway...so the failed drug test and being with his boy who was a convicted felon was the reason he went back in right?? So how does Tiny take that charge?

I wont be surprised if 50 tweets in a couple days sayin he just talked to Tip and erything str8. Dont see this going anywhere

If ya'll haven't realized yet Fif is THE most practical person in the game, he speaks that logic... that's why I mess with dude (pause)

WHAT SLEEPING GIANT? Son hasn't had a good diss track since Ja Rule. Curtis couldn't make a better diss song than Fat Joe. All he does is make jokes before the song starts or after and that's all what his stans end up talking about. Anything from him on wax isn't going to be anything to talk about lyrically.

Couldn't bait Wayne. Got handled by Nas and Cam'ron.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

WHAT SLEEPING GIANT? Son hasn't had a good diss track since Ja Rule. Curtis couldn't make a better diss song than Fat Joe. All he does is make jokes before the song starts or after and that's all what his stans end up talking about. Anything from him on wax isn't going to be anything to talk about lyrically.

It seem like the industry has made a silent agreement to just basically ignore or disregard 50 cent completely
He's alienated so many people with many of his baseless squabbles now he's the kid no one wants to play with.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

It seem like the industry has made a silent agreement to just basically ignore or disregard 50 cent completely
He's alienated so many people with many of his baseless squabbles now he's the kid no one wants to play with.
You know i think that is very possible because you dont hear him on ANYBODY else remixes or him chilling with any other rappers

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

You know i think that is very possible because you dont hear him on ANYBODY else remixes or him chilling with any other rappers
Even Em and Dre are not paying him any mind anymore. Whereas before they'd consider who he had problems with that even the case, Dre producing with dudes Curtis has had problems with and Em's moved on with Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse and whoever else he wants to bring to Shady.

I said a long while back but the best thing Curtis should do now is fall all the way back from making music and try to pull a Puff by bringing in talent, forming an actual team, get artists that are actually good and try and start another movement. By giving shine to others it'd benefit him in the end. Most of his fans d/l his music, he can't manage to make another hit, and his decent music isn't enough to get him back where he use to be. If dude brought in some of these dope young producers and rappers from NY to the west coast and the rest of the country at least he'd a part of providing quality hip hop music and he could accomplish that without compromising w/e image he doesn't want to change but maybe dude is still stuck on being the #1 guy.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

See but that's the thing even in the worst case scenario I doubt Tiny would've done any time for possession of a minimal amount of weed. Maybe a large fine and probation. While on the other hand T.I. could've faced way more time than what he did. I mean I don't know the exact terms of his agreement that got him the reduced years on the guns or the terms of his probation but typically when you get a slap on the wrist they tell you to keep your nose clean or they will bring you up on charges that they chose to forgo the first time around.

I feel what your saying and agree on what would've happened to his wife, but if she aint never been locked up before why even put her in that situation.

Personally I've been to the bookings about a dozen times and there's no way in hell I'd allow my wife to be exposed to that especially if it's my wrap. If I were in Tip's shoes and they were her drugs I would've taken it for her and rolled the dice on my freedom. But that's just me.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

50VSTIP.png

lock this thread up
laugh.gif
oh yeah...back to kids in africa.
you care about that, right?  
eyes.gif
Son, what the +%+% are you so bitter about?

What are YOU doing about feeding kids in Africa?  I'll wait.

Personally I've been to the bookings about a dozen times and there's no way in hell I'd allow my wife to be exposed to that especially if it's my wrap. If I were in Tip's shoes and they were her drugs I would've taken it for her and rolled the dice on my freedom. But that's just me.
They both were in the whip with the drugs.  Just as much her fault as his.  End of the day, that _ put himself in that position AND failed the drug test.

50 should not have commented on that man's business like that publicly. In real life (like just in the hood, not celebrities) that type of stuff will make someone come and check you for that. Then he throwing that snitch stuff around. I mean it's going to be said because that's life, but a real dude would let the type of people that do that type of talking talk and minded his business.

How can millionaires have beef?  How can grown men with kids and millions of dollars have beef?  Is there a time in life when you officially become too old to beef?  I'm serious.  How old do you have to be to just let sh&T go?  Now on the other hand, if this produces a couple of decent albums.....beef wellington for everyone!!!!!

I've just never understood when dudes act like it's soo far fetched for T.I. to be an informant
$%++ was a lil fishy a felon with 10 straps and you get a year......?

seriously why does 50 fuel so much on beef? can't his music just speak for itself? everytime 50 needs to come off as some hard gangsta dude but really he's just a corporate puppet.

why?......because clown *@+ dudes ate that %$$! up in 50's prime, now they wanna cry like little girls asking why 50 gotta be like that. Fif made a career and MILLIONS of dollars off that nonsense, he's just doing what he knows best.
.....i aint mad at him. *#+% Fif and Tip as far as im concerned. never bought anything from either of them.

50VSTIP.png

lock this thread up
laugh.gif
oh yeah...back to kids in africa.
you care about that, right?  
eyes.gif

Is it still not better than doing nothing at all though?

All these rapping fools could do more with what they have AND still make their profits.

Of all the things you could hate 50 for, does hating him for this make any sense? I think not.

Back
Top Bottom