50 Cent vs. T.I.P.

I understand where both are comin from.

The thing is, Tiny wouldn't have went to jail. If it was a little misdemeanor that to her could just result in a fine, but to TIP could land him in jail for years, it makes sense why she would take the charge.
I mean, if I was in her position I would take the charge. Have my children's father in jail for years, unable to make ridiculous amounts of money as easily...or take a charge and both be off the hook living well?
TIP is just lucky it worked out for him.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by shoefreak18

50 defintely has a point

they both do in my eyes...i thought tiny should have too k the charge but TI said aint no one in my fam takin a charge except him blabla bla . both make sense in my eyes.
No Tiny shouldn't have. Where are NT's morals?

i meant to say "I originally thought Tiny should have..." in the sense that Ti was on a short leash, and a lil probation or whatever would be simple to keep ya man out. but I agree with TI aint no family member of mine (especially the mother/caregiver of my kids) should doo jail time on my behalf.

but if ima do say 3 years, or my lady can do some community service....S!!!! you better put on some beaters and pick up trash girl
laugh.gif

50 is sort of depressing to listen to these days, always trying to start stuff. He's like the awkward stepchild at Shady with Yela and Slaughterhouse taking over. Even Em doesn't #%$ with 50 anymore 
laugh.gif

Lol @ dudes letting they girls / wives take charges for them......dudes must really be effin with birds...Money ain't the only thing in a real relationship.... Tiny handles a lot of family $&@?.... I wouldn't even let my homeboys take a charge for me !! As a man I will face my own

Surprised this thread still going. Dudes still ain't explained how Tiny could take the lick for a failed drug test and being in the company of a convicted felon. Dah well...

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I understand where both are comin from.

The thing is, Tiny wouldn't have went to jail. If it was a little misdemeanor that to her could just result in a fine, but to TIP could land him in jail for years, it makes sense why she would take the charge.
I mean, if I was in her position I would take the charge. Have my children's father in jail for years, unable to make ridiculous amounts of money as easily...or take a charge and both be off the hook living well?
TIP is just lucky it worked out for him.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I agree with 50, when he first got caught with his girl, that was my thought. She has to take the charge, he has had so many law issues the last few years and his girl looks MORE than tough enough for jail, she can survive anything with that mug.
laugh.gif

TIP said him and 50 talked and they're cool.

But all this coward talk, let's play devils advocate. Why isn't T.I. considered a coward when he's putting his whole family in danger by him going to prison over dumb %%%! like guns and pills? He's the breadwinner for the family, has 6 kids, but it's ok for him to do dumb %%%! and leave his family to suffer?

Back
Top Bottom