6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

Son hit him with that flawless victory fatality
roll.gif

**** like this is exactly why I'm really fearful of Trump winning the election.

im saying tho. the worst part about trump is his mass appeal to those with REAL hate in their hearts. and i mean real hate. and there are way too many in this country, cuz dude is still the lead candidate, getting cosigns from sarah palin and everything

Those thugs knew what they were doing.

this. in this day and age of social media, you'd think people would be smarter about pulling stunts like this...that's what i don't get.

It really was,about as clean a KO as you'll find :lol:

:pimp:

Last edited:
How do they leave school without blood on their faces? 

I'm guessing there's very few if any in their school. Which is why they thought it would be appropriate in the first place.
It's Arizona prolly in the suburbs, ain't no blacks out there.if so, they thought it was just as funny as these girls thought.

As a black suburban Arizonan, let me shed some context to the situation. In the southern part of Phoenix there is a mountain called South Mountain. On the southern side of the mountain there is the community of Ahwatukee(suburbs), which is where these girls live. It's really isolated from the rest of the city and as you can guess is inhabited by a mostly white crowd. On the northern side of the mountain is the community of Laveen/South Phoenix (urban), which has a sizable black population. Ahwatukee's official motto is "the nice side of the hill", which tells you what you need to know about the attitude of the people that live there.

No defense for this kind of behavior in my opinion, the state of AZ needs to hold this L for this :smh:

Tucson >>> Phoenix

shane diesel encourages the white girls to say that word to him on a regular.

maybe them girls just getting ready

We gotta stop giving these fools the social media attention they want by reposting this stuff online.

How do they leave school without blood on their faces? 

I'm guessing there's very few if any in their school. Which is why they thought it would be appropriate in the first place.
It's Arizona prolly in the suburbs, ain't no blacks out there.if so, they thought it was just as funny as these girls thought.

As a black suburban Arizonan, let me shed some context to the situation. In the southern part of Phoenix there is a mountain called South Mountain. On the southern side of the mountain there is the community of Ahwatukee(suburbs), which is where these girls live. It's really isolated from the rest of the city and as you can guess is inhabited by a mostly white crowd. On the northern side of the mountain is the community of Laveen/South Phoenix (urban), which has a sizable black population. Ahwatukee's official motto is "the nice side of the hill", which tells you what you need to know about the attitude of the people that live there.

No defense for this kind of behavior in my opinion, the state of AZ needs to hold this L for this :smh:

Tucson >>> Phoenix

"the nice side of the hill" :rofl: . Those coded messages :lol: :smh:

Thats that type of ether when u keep a tiny bit left in the bottle forever just to let future generations know u had it.

I mean the NFL had to step in to get those people to celebrate MLK day.

Thats why Cam and nem spanked the Cardinals. :lol:

This is H2H King's superbowl, right here :lol:

:lol: i was thinking the same thing when i came in here. Actually expected the thread to have been started by him

did they call you a _____?

did they even call anyone a _____?

whys it hurt?

So youre telling me the LGBT folks would have no issues with a group of people wearing a shirt that said fa**ot on it :stoneface:

Edit: just saw last page and I see someone was thinking the same way :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: i was thinking the same thing when i came in here. Actually expected the thread to have been started by him
So youre telling me the LGBT folks would have no issues with a group of people wearing a shirt that said fa**ot on it :stoneface:

Edit: just saw last page and I see someone was thinking the same way :lol:

Dude will say LGBT wouldn't have an issue because it doesn't get under their skin and black people are salty and that white people will count their money and drive their cars. Then he would rationalize that if it were 7 LGBT students at a predominately LGBT school that wore a shirt that spelled Stra**ht that it wouldn't bother anyone. And then he'd say something about LGBT complaining about the Oscars or something non related to the issue of this thread, and he'd get ghost, then someone of color would do their best Sammy Davis Jr., and tap dance and shuck and jive and say it is the fault of the victim.

Back
Top Bottom