8Gs Should I Invest?

I get 8gs lemme know how I should invest the money my plan is to flip it and make more. I don't want to sell drugs I've tried that already. Any ideas?

there have been tons of threads like this and i dont think anyone actually does the things that are suggested...

my credit isnt too good. i cant throw a down payment on a new car. i dont want to invest in that.. im not like the others on here. i make threads for advice and i actually follow it. i need serious advice.

sarcasm went over yall heads my bad

if your credit isnt too good, first things first, care care of debts with the highest rate......

Go to a financial Adviser.
IRA at 12% - Invest 2 grand every year for 6 years and then by just letting the account sit, compound interest will net you around 1 million by the time you retire.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Student loans b

okay, so if my student loans are the highest on my debt list. I should take care of that first. Let's say my student loans are 6gs how much should i lay down at first?

Originally Posted by theekinqq

IRA at 12% - Invest 2 grand every year for 6 years and then by just letting the account sit, compound interest will net you around 1 million by the time you retire.

sorry i have no idea what this means.

This would work, only in the long run tho. 
If you want something short-term go to car auctions buy some used car(s) for cheap fix it up and resell?? idk

Can u explain in further detail?

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Student loans b

okay, so if my student loans are the highest on my debt list. I should take care of that first. Let's say my student loans are 6gs how much should i lay down at first?
You are in default right?  Pay off enough to get you current to where you can borrow more.  Get back in school.  Finish your degree.

Originally Posted by ricky409

i thought this was acell phone thread

in 4-5 years it will be..
like others have said pay off debts if you have any.

after debts i would just save it

Student loans b

You are in default right?  Pay off enough to get you current to where you can borrow more.  Get back in school.  Finish your degree.

good advice.
glasses.gif

good advice.
glasses.gif
you are in default? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bye bye credit and tax refunds; why the hell did you let it get to that?

Back
Top Bottom