A Day in The Life of YungMooly....

This just a lil youtube clip i made for a few of my @#%*@% song a while ago...it's not scripted though, this what an average day is for me

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Cartier shades and popeye shirts. Detroit *%*%!+ have no sense of fashion. You got your Al Wissam for the winter?

No hate or anyhting, but how do these dudes make money? do they records really be sellin like that?

I mean, ive seen worse, and these dudes be havin bread too. is it crack money or something?

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Originally Posted by dropKicks

You must be the Lamest foo on NT.. no doubt

How so? Because I posted a video of me doing !*#+? @*#$ outta here boy
= GetFresh Crew

Yall sell crack and buy 2 hypnotic bottles .......... HAAAAAA MARK .. Yall aint doin nothin with them airsoft guns quit playin man .. Get your lil bro out thetrunk and quit playin dawg ..

= Get Fresh Crew

Yall sell crack and buy 2 hypnotic bottles .......... HAAAAAA MARK .. Yall aint doin nothin with them airsoft guns quit playin man .. Get your lil bro out the trunk and quit playin dawg ..

Why so serious blood? Or cuz....or whatever you wanna pretend to be over the internet...lol did you really just call me a "MARK" you must have beenan extra in boyz in the hood or something huh...you sounding mad hurt over there. I ain't with the e-goonery so chill with that folk.

= Get Fresh Crew

Yall sell crack and buy 2 hypnotic bottles .......... HAAAAAA MARK .. Yall aint doin nothin with them airsoft guns quit playin man .. Get your lil bro out the trunk and quit playin dawg ..

Why so serious blood? Or cuz....or whatever you wanna pretend to be over the internet...lol did you really just call me a "MARK" you must have been an extra in boyz in the hood or something huh...you sounding mad hurt over there. I ain't with the e-goonery so chill with that folk.
You musta been an extra on 8 mile wit yo grandmas glasses on .. Blood? Cuz? Nah Im juss me homey i aint involved in all that garbage .. You talkinbout e-goonery but you the one that posted that garbage on youtube you call a average day right .. hahaha your a silly dude

You musta been an extra on 8 mile wit yo grandmas glasses on .. Blood? Cuz? Nah Im juss me homey i aint involved in all that garbage .. You talkin bout e-goonery but you the one that posted that garbage on youtube you call a average day right .. hahaha your a silly dude
Grandma's glasses? Yeah, you're definitely broke, money just not your strong suit. That's the only way to explain you calling a$1500 pair of frames "Grandma glasses".....
laugh.gif
%##!* please

= Get Fresh Crew

Why so serious blood? Or cuz....or whatever you wanna pretend to be over the internet...lol did you really just call me a "MARK" you must have been an extra in boyz in the hood or something huh...you sounding mad hurt over there. I ain't with the e-goonery so chill with that folk.
You musta been an extra on 8 mile wit yo grandmas glasses on

Corny

the vid was alright...woulda been better if your girl woulda made an appearance at least
smile.gif

You musta been an extra on 8 mile wit yo grandmas glasses on .. Blood? Cuz? Nah Im juss me homey i aint involved in all that garbage .. You talkin bout e-goonery but you the one that posted that garbage on youtube you call a average day right .. hahaha your a silly dude
Grandma's glasses? Yeah, you're definitely broke, money just not your strong suit. That's the only way to explain you calling a $1500 pair of frames "Grandma glasses".....
laugh.gif
%##!* please
Those Glasses are weak man its whatever .. quit drinkin that female drink.. and kill who ever sold you those frames for $1500

YungMooly wrote:

dropKicks wrote:

YungMooly wrote:

dropKicks wrote:

= Get Fresh Crew

damn son i was rooting for you
smh.gif
straight failure

Other than yall horrible dress codes, the video wasn't that bad. But seriously homie a Popeye shirt come bruh.

And put that Hypno down thats a girl drink.

Back
Top Bottom