A Day in The Life of YungMooly....

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by DB WEST

OrenthalJames, ebayologist Where are you two from since it's so nice.
San Fernando Valley, CA, Fort Worth, TX, Macomb, MI
eyes.gif
, and now Chicago, Il
pimp.gif

went to Wayne State Uni for a year, a group of "D-boys" pulled guns out (on campus) on a group of student in the first week of school
laugh.gif
. And before you come at me on some Suburbs +$!$, I been all throughout the streets of Detroit....and it is whack.

-The Juice

Yeah, you definitely just confirmed my suspicions, you got ran out the mitten after some $%@@%# put the burners to your face....
laugh.gif
and you got the nerve to be reppin OJ Simpson
Mooly, you know you proving his theory right about Detroit having a backward mentailty right? You talking bout you in collge but if you thinkit's mature to brag about pulling burners to dudes faces just cause you view college students as easy targets you got a long way to go. I only met 3 dudesand they all act like that (1 even looks just like you) and it's sad I try to not to group a city by 3 people but you not helping the case YM.

keep doin ya thing mooly.theres alot of hate in this thread but you were better of entertaining the gucci mane/max b crowd in the music forum , these squarescant enjoy anything thataint kanye/kim k or r.Lauren

OrenthalJames-Wayne State
roll.gif
. According to Forbes Chi-town is #6 on it's most miserable cities list so you don't have much room to talk abouteverybody else's city.

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

keep doin ya thing mooly.theres alot of hate in this thread but you were better of entertaining the gucci mane/max b crowd in the music forum , these squares cant enjoy anything thataint kanye/kim k or r.Lauren

Says the lamest dude in the western hemisphere.

eyes.gif
, and now Chicago, Il
pimp.gif

went to Wayne State Uni for a year, a group of "D-boys" pulled guns out (on campus) on a group of student in the first week of school
laugh.gif
. And before you come at me on some Suburbs +$!$, I been all throughout the streets of Detroit....and it is whack.

-The Juice

Yeah, you definitely just confirmed my suspicions, you got ran out the mitten after some $%@@%# put the burners to your face....
laugh.gif
and you got the nerve to be reppin OJ Simpson
laugh.gif
Yes "Mooly" I got ran out. I guessDetroit's economy and schooling system is better than Chicago's.

[Jay-Z]Ignorance is so blissful.[/Jay-Z]

-The Juice

Originally Posted by King Will

eyes.gif
, and now Chicago, Il
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

-The Juice

Me and u both kno where macomb is....... So u really werent in those hoods and if you was u really wasnt talking reckless like u are right now. Now u stay in Chi town? Dudes their just as grimey so dont categorize us like u only get guns pulled on you in detroit or get robbed in detroit. It happens everyday all over the world my dude but dont talk like you jus walked through dudes hoods speakin what you speakin right now talking all that whack talk. Its not a good look.
tired.gif
Never claimed to be a "hood" dude. And trust me I have been in MANY of scuffles with "D-boys" over the whole Detroit Sucksissue. And... yeah the outskirts of Chicago is bad..but the DOWNTOWN area is perfectly fine. Chicago is a mini-Manhattan. And just like New York we have badareas. But none as bad as Flint *waits for mooly to brag about how tough his city is*

This issue is old. I dont like Detroit the economy sucks, the schooling system sucks, the overall asthetics of the city sucks, and the whole pride in the D-Boyimage sucks, IMO period.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^^Well I'm originally from Minneapolis but I live in Chicago. Don't try to compare Detroit to either. Save your keystrokes. You can tell me Chicago has OD gang violence and is run down whatever… I live in the Gold Coast, do the math, no one in my neighborhood is hurtin' from any of that…

I love how any commentary that doesn't put his little video of sorts as the greatest thing since sliced bread is "hate". It's so dumb and backward I can barely fathom how your life must be where any criticism is automatically "hate".

Seems you think where you're from makes you better than the next man?

Doesn't surprise me, considering you're the biggest elitist on this board.

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^^Well I'm originally from Minneapolis but I live in Chicago. Don't try to compare Detroit to either. Save your keystrokes. You can tell me Chicago has OD gang violence and is run down whatever… I live in the Gold Coast, do the math, no one in my neighborhood is hurtin' from any of that…

I love how any commentary that doesn't put his little video of sorts as the greatest thing since sliced bread is "hate". It's so dumb and backward I can barely fathom how your life must be where any criticism is automatically "hate".

Seems you think where you're from makes you better than the next man?

Doesn't surprise me, considering you're the biggest elitist on this board.

laugh.gif

Thats one read.

Or. And hear me out.

I was simply negating his potential argument.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Mooly, you know you proving his theory right about Detroit having a backward mentailty right? You talking bout you in collge but if you think it's mature to brag about pulling burners to dudes faces just cause you view college students as easy targets you got a long way to go. I only met 3 dudes and they all act like that (1 even looks just like you) and it's sad I try to not to group a city by 3 people but you not helping the case YM.
Naw man, now you putting words in my mouth. I'm not at all bragging about crime, that would be a stupid thing to be proud of. My hood is noharder than anybody else's and thats real. I just find it funny how dude wanna run off at the mouth about Detroit because he had some"unfortunate" events happen to him, then try to generalize the whole city, basically calling all of us broke, grimey idiots. Thats like saying alldudes from San Francisco suck +#@% or that all people in Alabama have sex with their cousins. This %%%%! is showing how ignorant he is.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

this thread is lame and OP is a lame.
You came in this thread knowing it was about me folk...Stay broke forever lil guy
Having/flaunting money doesn't make you better than anyone else...
tired.gif

laugh.gif
@ this thread. Mooly you cool in my book fam...but you shouldn't be surprised...this is nt and you posted the video...you know people are gonna talkreckless.

Originally Posted by King Will

Never claimed to be a "hood" dude. And trust me I have been in MANY of scuffles with "D-boys" over the whole Detroit Sucks issue. And... yeah the outskirts of Chicago is bad..but the DOWNTOWN area is perfectly fine. Chicago is a mini-Manhattan. And just like New York we have bad areas. But none as bad as Flint *waits for mooly to brag about how tough his city is*

This issue is old. I dont like Detroit the economy sucks, the schooling system sucks, the overall asthetics of the city sucks, and the whole pride in the D-Boy image sucks, IMO period.
u don't have to like the D,but don't go putting everybody in the city down because u couldnt make it here
tired.gif

He wasn't in the D. He was in Macomb twp.
laugh.gif

wow when did NTers become such haters, its obvious dudes is just having fun, video was cool man, song was kinda catchy although i didn't pay much attentionto it

video was cool man, i got your back. people just hate, nobody has the nerves to do a video and post on nt. big props to you brah.

Back
Top Bottom