A few of my highlights.. NT, What do you think?

Good luck kid, looks like you got some game

not a super athlete but can get the ball in the hoop ala broy

It's hard to judge anything off of a highlights but it seems you really need to work on you're ball handling, didn't see any advanced moves and for a 6'4 SG this is really important.

FYI: By ball handling don't stand in front of a mirror and start doing and-1 moves, it's not just dribble moves that define a good ball handler it's the poise and the confidence in it to maintain your dribble even in traffic. Also things like hesitation moves, and ball fakes are the type advanced moves scouts are going to want to see from you, changing direction in a variety of ways is the way you'll get noticed as a permiter player.

First step is obviously important and you should be in the gym training that, but you have to have the skills to back it up.

It's hard to judge anything off of a highlights but it seems you really need to work on you're ball handling, didn't see any advanced moves and for a 6'4 SG this is really important.

FYI: By ball handling don't stand in front of a mirror and start doing and-1 moves, it's not just dribble moves that define a good ball handler it's the poise and the confidence in it to maintain your dribble even in traffic. Also things like hesitation moves, and ball fakes are the type advanced moves scouts are going to want to see from you, changing direction in a variety of ways is the way you'll get noticed as a permiter player.

First step is obviously important and you should be in the gym training that, but you have to have the skills to back it up.

You attack the basket VERY well on the break. I would kill to yam like that in 2 on 1 situations.

Just curious, but where are you located? And what kind of offers have you gotten already? It's crazy that you're 6'4 at 16 with that athleticism... you have potential to be a hell of a player.

You attack the basket VERY well on the break. I would kill to yam like that in 2 on 1 situations.

Just curious, but where are you located? And what kind of offers have you gotten already? It's crazy that you're 6'4 at 16 with that athleticism... you have potential to be a hell of a player.

Basketball wise: You definitely have a certain drive to be aggressive at the basket according to the video which is a breath of fresh air to see from the young men and women in high school these days playing perimeter basketball. Continue to work on that and you will be successful effortlessly. I agree that your explosiveness isn't your most strongest of traits but your ability to get to the rim regardless is notable. At the next level or at some point throughout your high school career, you'll become more defined in what position you will see yourself playing and you're well on your way.

My best advice however has nothing to do with a Basketball. Stay humble, focus on your priorities and maintain your focus in the classroom. If you're capable of doing those things then I see nothing but success in your future young man. Make us proud homie and continue to work hard in and out the gym. Good luck, we're rooting for you and keep us posted fam!

Basketball wise: You definitely have a certain drive to be aggressive at the basket according to the video which is a breath of fresh air to see from the young men and women in high school these days playing perimeter basketball. Continue to work on that and you will be successful effortlessly. I agree that your explosiveness isn't your most strongest of traits but your ability to get to the rim regardless is notable. At the next level or at some point throughout your high school career, you'll become more defined in what position you will see yourself playing and you're well on your way.

My best advice however has nothing to do with a Basketball. Stay humble, focus on your priorities and maintain your focus in the classroom. If you're capable of doing those things then I see nothing but success in your future young man. Make us proud homie and continue to work hard in and out the gym. Good luck, we're rooting for you and keep us posted fam!

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

playin overseas > college if your not a diaper dandy and wanna ball as your occupation

Stop that. That is plain terrible advice.

Things will get REAL on you crazy quick out here if you don't have an education.

As for ball, work your *** off. Every damn day.

Your buddies going to a party? Hit up the 24 hr. run and shoot.

Road trip? Take a trip to the gym and toss up some weight.

While everyone else is scarfing down burgers? You need to eat right. This gets overlooked way too often.

Go to every camp you can. Learn from everyone, everything. Never assume you already know because it's a vast game.

Most importantly get an education because there are some ultra talented cats out there that are poverty stricken and that ain't how you wanna live your life ball or no ball.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

playin overseas > college if your not a diaper dandy and wanna ball as your occupation

Stop that. That is plain terrible advice.

Things will get REAL on you crazy quick out here if you don't have an education.

As for ball, work your *** off. Every damn day.

Your buddies going to a party? Hit up the 24 hr. run and shoot.

Road trip? Take a trip to the gym and toss up some weight.

While everyone else is scarfing down burgers? You need to eat right. This gets overlooked way too often.

Go to every camp you can. Learn from everyone, everything. Never assume you already know because it's a vast game.

Most importantly get an education because there are some ultra talented cats out there that are poverty stricken and that ain't how you wanna live your life ball or no ball.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by copped

P.S. develop a trash talking game if you have some swagger to you...it will boost your confidence and give you an edge...only do this if you have confidence in your game and are the type where haters and doubters fuel you...all good basketball players talk some mean trash... (you're young so be careful and don't disrespect elders, and keep it all on the court take nothing off court).
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

That was one of the dumbest things I ever read.

explain.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by copped

P.S. develop a trash talking game if you have some swagger to you...it will boost your confidence and give you an edge...only do this if you have confidence in your game and are the type where haters and doubters fuel you...all good basketball players talk some mean trash... (you're young so be careful and don't disrespect elders, and keep it all on the court take nothing off court).
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

That was one of the dumbest things I ever read.

explain.

Didn't forget about you guys.. Been in the gym alot, working to get better. A little bit of AAU, just staying in shape... Competing

To update y'all, next year I'll be playing at Brewster Academy, a prep school in NH  
pimp.gif
. Your advice and support is greatly appreciated as I try to go somewhere with this game I love..

Didn't forget about you guys.. Been in the gym alot, working to get better. A little bit of AAU, just staying in shape... Competing

To update y'all, next year I'll be playing at Brewster Academy, a prep school in NH  
pimp.gif
. Your advice and support is greatly appreciated as I try to go somewhere with this game I love..

You're good man.  The only problem is you don't look very explosive off the dribble. It might make the transition harder in college where everybody is fast.

You're good man.  The only problem is you don't look very explosive off the dribble. It might make the transition harder in college where everybody is fast.

keep it up brotha.

watched the video and swore you were like a SF/PF with that height and speed lol, compared to rest of dudes.

but agreed, explosiveness and a better arsenal of moves getting to the rim and being more a play maker are going to be key.

keep it up brotha.

watched the video and swore you were like a SF/PF with that height and speed lol, compared to rest of dudes.

but agreed, explosiveness and a better arsenal of moves getting to the rim and being more a play maker are going to be key.

Back
Top Bottom