A Look Back At The Different Reactions To The O.J. Simpson Verdict In 1995!.

I would say maybe he'll learn from this, but he didn't learn when he beat the double murder. Just go away OJ, enjoy your pension.

OJ free !! the juice is loose
ec31aa1ed3c86c4bfc4e663be305e4a612c7bcdbfdbecc54d8904f76e6dea0c7.jpg

The minute he take a picture with the wrong felon rapper he gone again. Woke TI finna get him hemmed up.

He shouldn't have gone to jail in the first place...those dudes stole HIS stuff to begin with.

As for that murder verdict, that's between him and God. That other family shouldn't meddle anymore.

Anyone in here old enough to really remember the social climate during the OJ trial? What was it like?

That's probably a loaded question. What were your experiences personally?

I was younger, only 9 or 10 so I remember it being everywhere and only thought it was a big deal because of him being an NFL icon. I was probably too young and naive to understand the racial elements. I was just listening to the radio and the broadcasters were saying it was the only thing anyone talked about from 1994-1995, but I have no recollection of that.

I was young but I still remember watching the chase and the trial. This **** was a big deal in my house. My family was very pro OJ even though my Uncle always called him a sellout. It was really black vs white. I remember this **** was on TV all the time, every magazine. It was the biggest event I've ever seen. White people did a 180 so fast on OJ, **** was crazy. I remember teachers in my class talking about it and having **** to say about OJ. I remember my Uncle calling Fuhrman all kinds of slurs whenever he was on TV. Family hated Marcia.

My mom called me today, asking if I was watching. Telling me he's innocent and ****. Hahahaha, crazy.

Lol I was damn 3 years old in 94' so I mean everyone knows of the case and it's impact, but I only reallyyyy started diving deep into it and learning about it in like the last couple of years.

I was in jr. High when my teachers wheeled in a big tv into the classroom to watch the verdict. Most kids cheered but I recall our teachers were in totall disbelief :tongue:

I hope his first words on release are " Where are the gloves". I bet homie get a deal with some up and coming juice company.lol

Orenthal shouldn't have gone to jail for this but i guess the firearms that were on the security guards that he had came with, gave the court reasonable ground to sentence him for nine years. That's crap to me but whatever. Sucks that he can't walk our of the corrections immediately but congrats to OJ! I'm glad he's out. Like SC kid SC kid said. Time for Orenthal to find the real killers!

Saying he shouldn't have gone to jail for this is crazy. He absolutely deserved to go to jail, just not for 9 years. Iirc the average sentence for armed robbery 2 years. They tacked on kidnapping bc there was audio of him saying don't let anyone leave. That's weak but technically the correct charge. The judge threw the book at him bc of what happened in 94. That's the f'd up part. Yes, I think he did it but I'm not a fan of the judicial system being perverted to make up for a bad verdict in 94 so I'm glad he got paroled today.

Back
Top Bottom