A Look Back At The Different Reactions To The O.J. Simpson Verdict In 1995!.

OJ being released yall. thoughts? i thought this bum would die in prison but then again i heard he been living a lavish life in prison

I don't know if he's allowed to leave his home state under his parole rules, but if so yeah dip, take the few Ms you got left and go enjoy island life.

OJ the type of dude to trick off his pension money and take pics in the club with IG thots, Drake, Amber Rose, and Future.

Blac Chyna might even let him hit. Not like he isn't used to smashing Rob Kardashian's main chick

All his IG post gonna have....
#TheJuiceIsLoose @TheGoldmanFamily

OJ the type of dude to trick off his pension money and take pics in the club with IG thots, Drake, Amber Rose, and Future.

Blac Chyna might even let him hit. Not like he isn't used to smashing Rob Kardashian's main chick

All his IG post gonna have....
#TheJuiceIsLoose @TheGoldmanFamily
Juice gonna be in the club hitting the dab and Milly Rock

you know what i find crazy?

this dude murdered 2 people but people dont even seem like they see him as a murderer. now they just see him as a joke or something... like this guy actually murdered 2 people.. is that just me or am i missing something?

this dude murdered 2 people but people dont even seem like they see him as a murderer. now they just see him as a joke or something... like this guy actually murdered 2 people.. is that just me or am i missing something?
He wasn't convicted for murder...

you can hear a certain type of voice when you read this or its just me

You know they're going to try any and everything to get him back in prison lol.

They already hate the fact he got away with what he did in 94.

Yeah they trying to make him out to be something he's not... just like the R. Kelly situation.

Kellz had his day in court and won as did OJ, but people still want to hang them off of assumptions.

Dudes were never found guilty of anything, but that public perception is everything.

Disclaimer - In no way would I allow a family member or a loved one that I cared about be alone or associate with R. Kelly.

watching this documentary on id channel white people and black people looking foolish

woman was praying with hand in the air for a killer to go free

white people were legit hurt like it happened to them personally ol girl was almost in tears someone in the back ground was talking loud she look back to see a black man and stormed off with the quickness lol

You're joking, right?

He just spent 9 years in prison because of what happen previously.

Yeah they trying to make him out to be something he's not... just like the R. Kelly situation.

Kellz had his day in court and won as did OJ, but people still want to hang them off of assumptions.

Dudes were never found guilty of anything, but that public perception is everything.

Disclaimer - In no way would I allow a family member or a loved one that I cared about be alone or associate with R. Kelly.

We have a tape of R Kelly. We have his signature on a marriage license. We have family and documented testimony. It's not an assumption about R Kelly.

well thank u captain obvious but that doesnt change the fact that he is a murderer. everyone and their mom knows it

A lot of people think he didn't do it.

It's to the point where OJ has fully convinced himself that he didn't do it.

If you killed two people, obviously you don't have a normal mind state of remorse. It's not about convincing himself, maybe he just doesn't care. It's dudes in the mob who killed dozens. Dictators kill thousands. They don't have the empathy a normal person has.

OJ, fine. But how on earth does R Kelly qualify as "off of assumptions"?

Darden did an AMA on reddit.

Darden talking about that LV bag really hit me.

I just saw a special about Rob Kardashian's role in this case. From him activating his Law license to avoid being put on the stand and what not, to him openly walking away with the LV bag that was obviously full of potential evidence was flat out jaw dropping.

Back
Top Bottom