A Ma Maniere AJ1

Yea they'll never do it with collabs. They want the hype. They want more demand than supply.
They also want the consolation rage cops when people can’t get the good shoes. Bet they make a lot off people settling for whatever they can get. If you preorder something you really want, you’re less likely to buy other shoes instead.

Reached out to my guys, they had no idea pics had leaked lol. They don't don't know a release date yet.

Looks nice but idk. I don’t like to baby my shoes and all suede shoes would call for that.

Sure. I’ll try.

Retail or bust this time - They’re nice but don’t Come close to the 3s

hopefully they come with sail/white laces (whatever color thatupper is)

Reached out to my guys, they had no idea pics had leaked lol. They don't don't know a release date yet.

Keep us updated man…After the 3’s release James and his team deserves all the support and praise they’re getting…If these go the same way the 3’s did oh man! It’s absolutely multiples for me…

On that subject…Imagine getting upset because a shoe isn’t limited enough…Case in point…
06D7D2A4-8F88-4DBB-BC70-72659035776E.jpeg

Keep us updated man…After the 3’s release James and his team deserves all the support and praise they’re getting…If these go the same way the 3’s did oh man! It’s absolutely multiples for me…

On that subject…Imagine getting upset because a shoe isn’t limited enough…Case in point…
06D7D2A4-8F88-4DBB-BC70-72659035776E.jpeg
You could sell losers like this a turd filled shoe as long as it’s limited

Back
Top Bottom