A Ma Maniere AJ1

jesus christ they couldnt expand their color palette AT ALL?!? lol
i mean damn at least union switched up colorways.

this bout the laziest crap i ever seen.
damn now they just killing the “special-ness” of the 3’s

slow it down

200w.gif

and I bet dude is going to add a hundred more post in this topic

damn got yall that worried.
well when i continue to warn you/others about the fakes of these (when they arrive) like the trophy room fakes and all the others ive helped inform NT members about, ill always think of you two.

Last edited:
lmao these are horrendous. I rather have the biotrash. AMM just milking their name as much as possible now. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep us updated man…After the 3’s release James and his team deserves all the support and praise they’re getting…If these go the same way the 3’s did oh man! It’s absolutely multiples for me…

On that subject…Imagine getting upset because a shoe isn’t limited enough…Case in point…
06D7D2A4-8F88-4DBB-BC70-72659035776E.jpeg
Edison Chen just said something to the effect of ‘people complain if you don’t produce enough pairs. Then you make enough for everyone and they complain that everyone has them.’ Can’t satisfy people.

The 3s were legendary, these not so much. Don't like the reptile material, you can thank all them Shoe Surgeon customs for that. I'd take a pair for retail tho.

Keep us updated man…After the 3’s release James and his team deserves all the support and praise they’re getting…If these go the same way the 3’s did oh man! It’s absolutely multiples for me…

On that subject…Imagine getting upset because a shoe isn’t limited enough…Case in point…
06D7D2A4-8F88-4DBB-BC70-72659035776E.jpeg

PATHETIC

Yeah, I posted about them on my Twitter today once I saw the 1's leak. Whether they make it this year is unclear, as RD's change often, but 2021 was/is the plan...

PO

Good looking out man…Hopefully both will be along the same lines as the 3’s were…Both in numbers made and release system…

Colorway is nice but the shape and tongue is horrible. A step down from the 3’s which they knocked out the park

The tongue is the only potential weak point. I wouldn’t judge the shape just yet.

yeah tongue should've been nylon that everyone loves so much. Same reason why people don't like the Co.JP and the Purple Metallic because of their leather tongue

I like these, but maybe I’m becoming an AMM fanboy. Will definitely attempt to add these to the collection…at retail.

I like these a lot. Dare I say more than the AJ3s, maybe that’s my AJ1 bias kicking in, but I’d definitely love to have a pair 😂

Back
Top Bottom