A Ma Maniere AJ1

Damn I wish I would’ve hit. I took too many tries on creating the box around the dang planes.

That was the easiest check out I've had all year. Why other sites can't follow suit is beyond me.

Costs extra time and money for the premium service.
Some owners think it's worth it for the brand, and others don't really care since the product will fly with or without the extra effort.

I personally think it's good in the long run. For instance, if I was looking for a product that's available on AMM and another website who didn't put that extra effort for their drops, I'd 100% use AMM to purchase what I was looking for instead.

Took three tries on the phone plane challenge. Said 8 minute wait. Took ten mins. Let me through and scored a 10 😎😎😎
DC218384-A29E-42F3-9711-24BAE6C7DA39.jpeg

Checked out at 11:11 , thankfully this time I had shop pay set up , I could’ve had the 3s as well but the fact that I didn’t have shop pay & kept trying to put in my card information , they were sold out .

Costs extra time and money for the premium service.
Some owners think it's worth it for the brand, and others don't really care since the product will fly with or without the extra effort.

I personally think it's good in the long run. For instance, if I was looking for a product that's available on AMM and another website who didn't put that extra effort for their drops, I'd 100% use AMM to purchase what I was looking for instead.

Use an unknown URL. Type in the following word. Draw a box around a cat.
Bots are thwarted lol. How is that too expensive to do and too time consuming? I’m puzzled

I am terrible with these new captchas. I think I went through about six different ones before it verified me and by that time, the wait was 18 minutes

Back
Top Bottom