A Ma Maniere AJ1

Pack Landed 😎😎😎
A2CED5E5-C9DA-40D6-B9D0-E3945F202AC9.jpeg
B1A99389-10F9-42F1-B2D9-CADD7E8A95AB.jpeg
D0B0A1CB-B86E-4FFC-9C0E-3A13D20238A7.jpeg

Stupid question, I havent really seen pictures of the packaging, what part of it.. is the shot above with Jordan? Thanks in advance.

Missed a 12 and picked up a 9 thinking my bro could use it, wrong size for him.
Oh well, going to see what I can do with this sz9 while looking for a 12.
Long shot but if anyone is in the NYC area and look to trade, let me know.

If not, I'll try my luck on snkrs and help somebody out with this 9.

Last edited:
I had already secured 2 pair from the in store but today I wanted to see if I could secure another pair via the launch from AMM, I did. First time ever drawing a caption around those damn cats and I had to try only once. I didn’t go after the Bordeaux 1 at all because I wanted these since the first time I saw them. Now, waiting on Lasership for the other two so I can get in hand!

Might Be A Silly Question But Was There Apparel Available On The Site Today?

I Just Rushed To Checkout My Pair As Quickly As Possible :lol:

If So, Any Pics? Couldn’t Find Any On The Site When I Went Back To Look :nerd:

Might Be A Silly Question But Was There Apparel Available On The Site Today?

I Just Rushed To Checkout My Pair As Quickly As Possible :lol:

If So, Any Pics? Couldn’t Find Any On The Site When I Went Back To Look :nerd:

Seemed like just the 1s to me. Went back to the page that they were on after copping and there was only the icon for the 1s.

I had already secured 2 pair from the in store but today I wanted to see if I could secure another pair via the launch from AMM, I did. First time ever drawing a caption around those damn cats and I had to try only once. I didn’t go after the Bordeaux 1 at all because I wanted these since the first time I saw them. Now, waiting on Lasership for the other two so I can get in hand!

C'mon, don't do this. At least say you got one and move on. If you got multiples, awesome. Maybe try to understand most others in here got none.

With a name like jack spain, the rich get richer.

C'mon, don't do this. At least say you got one and move on. If you got multiples, awesome. Maybe try to understand most others in here got none.

if I get multiples, it’s because I like a shoe or to oop for retail to a homie that wear the same size! This time, no oooping, just for me because I wear all my shoes. Maybe I will keep the third, maybe they’ll be traded down the line, I don’t know. If I’m copping multiples and I don’t use bots to do so, that’s a win to me! I entered the raffle and I was able to get through on the website, what’s the problem?

If I copped multiples of the Oreo 5s, Obsidian 13s, or Shattered Backboard 5s (I didn’t copp any of them)…would that have been a problem as well?

Why are people
Upset. This launch was simple and easy. Just be fast n not be slow drawing boxes around kats and airplanes. I goofed on the Kat and did airplane twice n checked out 2 mins after drop

if I get multiples, it’s because I like a shoe or to oop for retail to a homie that wear the same size! This time, no oooping, just for me because I wear all my shoes. Maybe I will keep the third, maybe they’ll be traded down the line, I don’t know. If I’m copping multiples and I don’t use bots to do so, that’s a win to me! I entered the raffle and I was able to get through on the website, what’s the problem?

If I copped multiples of the Oreo 5s, Obsidian 13s, or Shattered Backboard 5s (I didn’t copp any of them)…would that have been a problem as well?

Maybe being a prick to those that couldn't get one. But I see you're obtuse so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom