A Ma Maniere AJ4

I believe the ones coming in today are from the video entries

I think one or two people in here have had a label created from the online release, but the word is it will take about 5-7 days from order for shipping to get started on the online release

492FEDF2-393A-49B6-92F3-655C8B3FB4F1.jpeg

BE3DEE8C-DE91-4C49-B7B3-D13C113FBF44.jpeg

Just got them in and the quality is incredible! I laced swapped using the cream laces from the AMM 2s and they’re a perfect match

However, the benefit of Goat over SX is that you earn credit until you cash out, it’s not really a reportable profit since it doesn’t come to your bank account, Paypal, etc. So if you only cash out what you paid and leave the profit on goat, it’s not a gain and you can stack credit to get what you want.

has that been confirmed tho? I have a feeling that Goat will be sending you a 1099 even if you didn't cash out. Because its still a SALE to them regardless. They're not going to calculate what you sold and how much goat credit you withdrew. And what if you spent a portion of your goat credit and only withdrew the remaining balance, for example you sold a shoe for 200 and then you used the credit to buy a $180 shoe. they're not gonna give you a 1099 that says you only made a sale for $20. They're going to say you sold a shoe for $200.

Personally, thats what I think will happen. Neither my theory nor your theory is proven for a fact yet. Will have to revisit this when we get 1099 next year.

has that been confirmed tho? I have a feeling that Goat will be sending you a 1099 even if you didn't cash out. Because its still a SALE to them regardless. They're not going to calculate what you sold and how much goat credit you withdrew. And what if you spent a portion of your goat credit and only withdrew the remaining balance, for example you sold a shoe for 200 and then you used the credit to buy a $180 shoe. they're not gonna give you a 1099 that says you only made a sale for $20. They're going to say you sold a shoe for $200.

Personally, thats what I think will happen. Neither my theory nor your theory is proven for a fact yet. Will have to revisit this when we get 1099 next year.

This…

I’m pretty sure it was already set up to where you’d get a 1099 for the sale price before fees, because that’s what they report to the IRS…Regardless of what you do with the funds once they release them to you…It’s up to the seller to provide the after fee price, and of course the cost they initially paid for the shoe when they file their taxes…That was with the old $20k a year rules though…Not sure if it changed when the new rules went into effect this year…

I believe the ones coming in today are from the video entries

I think one or two people in here have had a label created from the online release, but the word is it will take about 5-7 days from order for shipping to get started on the online release

Nah my pair is already in transit and scheduled to deliver tomorrow. This is from the online drop. I have another that hasn’t shipped yet so don’t panic if you didn’t get shipping.

E5E2F4F9-1F3C-45E2-9C22-62D7265AC0A8.jpeg

Dare to get a lil strange in you pair. Don't just wear an ugly brown hoodie.

PSX_20221119_172449.jpg

Still not sold on sail laces, but I don't care. This is the shoe of the year. Maybe it's been outdone in terms of "present hype" but I guarantee in 3 years everyone will be happier to have these in their closet than anything else that dropped this year

Got some Yeezy Balenciaga crap I'm bout to off to cover resale on a pair of L&Fs when that comes back down to earth. But I honestly might rather just have another pair of these at retail after seeing real life pics.. SNKRS owes me one

Hey guys I’m a true 9.5 , I hit on a 9 after my size sold out after a 6 mins wait . If anyone would like to trade please lmk .

I’m also thinking about reaching out to them for a size swap but it sounds like a logistic nightmare so I don’t want to get my order cancel
I'm in the exact same situation, I'm a 9.5 and ended up with a 9. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I can work with the 9 (thin liner, maybe take out the insole). But if you have a 9.5 and want a 9, hit me up.

Nah my pair is already in transit and scheduled to deliver tomorrow. This is from the online drop. I have another that hasn’t shipped yet so don’t panic if you didn’t get shipping.

E5E2F4F9-1F3C-45E2-9C22-62D7265AC0A8.jpeg

Same for me on the drop day pair…. Tomorrow delivery but just left Indiana at 3pm this afternoon, so we’ll see. I’m out of town until Tuesday anyhow.

On another note, noticing some pairs have a slim pancake toebox and others are boxy. Not sure what to expect.

Not really big on Sneaker of the Year talk, but these, L&F 1’s, and Trophy Room 7’s are what I’d consider in the convo

Thanks for the pic! I dig the black actually…Probably stick with the purple at first though…

Look dope as hell with some black denim…I was thinking some khakis but this might be the move…

I think darker colors really make them pop. I need to get these olive pants to if they work well together.

So which sites are up for November 23? I've got:

SNKRS
KITH
Feature
Takout
END
SNS
Slam Jam
Foot District
SVD
BSTN
Footpatrol
One Block Down

Anything else? I'm sure I'm missing more EU sites . . .

Back
Top Bottom