A Ma Maniere AJ4

A snug true to size but the quilted inner liner is defintely gonna loosen up with time. I’d half size up if you have wide feet.
AC36B241-86A4-4509-976B-692A27310BFD.jpeg

Thanks. I'm torn between an 11.5 and 12.

I know how capital gains work. Here’s the math: I pay 240 for size 7 AMM 4, I sell AMM 4 for 400 (let’s just say that amount). I get hit with 160 profit on selling that pair which I’ll be taxed on since I’m definitely getting 1099’s from sx, goat, and eBay for this year. I pay 500 for a size 9 AMM 4 on resell. Assuming I need to supply receipts if I get audited, I can’t just say, I lost 100 on AMM 4 purchase. You can list whatever you paid, but if you ever got audited, that would not be fun to explain.
I see what you mean, you can’t balance out with the extra you had to pay eventually. And I wasn’t speaking down to you, just figured I’d put the explanation on the post in case your answer was no to avoid extra back and forth.

However, the benefit of Goat over SX is that you earn credit until you cash out, it’s not really a reportable profit since it doesn’t come to your bank account, Paypal, etc. So if you only cash out what you paid and leave the profit on goat, it’s not a gain and you can stack credit to get what you want.

should I be concerned if I didn't get a confirmation email from the site drop on Thursday? I got the order confirmation page with number...

Go to your history and reload the confirmation page, I put the wrong email so it could be that

damn I went half size down thinking with the liner they’d be like the 3. Guess I’m lacing em loose

Back
Top Bottom