A Ma Maniere AJ4

has that been confirmed tho? I have a feeling that Goat will be sending you a 1099 even if you didn't cash out. Because its still a SALE to them regardless. They're not going to calculate what you sold and how much goat credit you withdrew. And what if you spent a portion of your goat credit and only withdrew the remaining balance, for example you sold a shoe for 200 and then you used the credit to buy a $180 shoe. they're not gonna give you a 1099 that says you only made a sale for $20. They're going to say you sold a shoe for $200.

Personally, thats what I think will happen. Neither my theory nor your theory is proven for a fact yet. Will have to revisit this when we get 1099 next year.

This…

I’m pretty sure it was already set up to where you’d get a 1099 for the sale price before fees, because that’s what they report to the IRS…Regardless of what you do with the funds once they release them to you…It’s up to the seller to provide the after fee price, and of course the cost they initially paid for the shoe when they file their taxes…That was with the old $20k a year rules though…Not sure if it changed when the new rules went into effect this year…

In my experience from last year, only what I cashed out was on my 1099. Even though there is money exchanged for my item, that money is not in my possession. It hasn’t been given to me so it isn’t income or profit.

Dare to get a lil strange in you pair. Don't just wear an ugly brown hoodie.

PSX_20221119_172518.jpg
PSX_20221119_172449.jpg

So you were able to get the metal lacetips through the holes and the plastic piece with ease?

has that been confirmed tho? I have a feeling that Goat will be sending you a 1099 even if you didn't cash out. Because its still a SALE to them regardless. They're not going to calculate what you sold and how much goat credit you withdrew. And what if you spent a portion of your goat credit and only withdrew the remaining balance, for example you sold a shoe for 200 and then you used the credit to buy a $180 shoe. they're not gonna give you a 1099 that says you only made a sale for $20. They're going to say you sold a shoe for $200.

Personally, thats what I think will happen. Neither my theory nor your theory is proven for a fact yet. Will have to revisit this when we get 1099 next year.

It’s like how gambling works in Japan. You technically didn’t cash out u sold for store credit.

So you shouldn’t get a 1099

Basically in japan you cannot gamble so when you win you get like little credit beads.

Just so happens there is a store that like to buy said beads for cash. Down the street.

Back
Top Bottom