A Ma Maniere AJ4

If I had to “rank” the pairs I have is say the 3’s are the best color way, the 2s are the best quality of materials, but the 4s are the best over all. Originally I would have put the 3s at best over all but with the 2 and 4s in hand, they feel a lot less “luxurious” in comparison. But all of them really “class up” their silhouettes. The 1s were the only pair that I felt were incredibly passable. They’re not bad but really just didn’t do it for me.
87326A83-2B61-4FC2-A1C1-97ACEF72DAE8.jpeg

Yea this pic sealed the deal, 4s looking too smooth

I hope the liner change or the different insole makes them more comfortable cause 4s lately have felt super uncomfortable for me

My black cats are comfortable, my cool greys aren't, so it seems to be hit and miss. I haven't worn any of the ones I've gotten over the past year.

My black cats are comfortable, my cool greys aren't, so it seems to be hit and miss. I haven't worn any of the ones I've gotten over the past year.
It really is hit or miss. Only pair I have issues with is my fire reds - but everyone has an issue with those

neither lace swap works for me. Going to wait till my other pair comes in and hope for a better quality pair so i can re-lace and wear them. This one full of stains and creased nubuck, I’ll leave on the back burner for now.

For those who got shipping, did it originate in Texas? Trying to figure out what just popped up in my FedEx app that’s Nike related

Alright, we in motion.

BA87A8FA-0197-46F9-9EFC-71109D8FF2F0.jpeg

85BCCF5C-2E69-4155-86AB-681A645D35FF.jpeg

Coming out of Indiana

Now I can focus on the double up with no pressure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom