A Ma Maniere AJ4

Did yours come with a plastic bag around the AAM. TAG THAT hangs off the shoe. Also did it come with the price on the box tag

Know one is trying to come up off of these on tradeblock. I think these offers are more than fair. Both are DS and on their wishlist and their A MA's are listed as "trying to move."
IMG_8292.jpeg

If I had to “rank” the pairs I have is say the 3’s are the best color way, the 2s are the best quality of materials, but the 4s are the best over all. Originally I would have put the 3s at best over all but with the 2 and 4s in hand, they feel a lot less “luxurious” in comparison. But all of them really “class up” their silhouettes. The 1s were the only pair that I felt were incredibly passable. They’re not bad but really just didn’t do it for me.
87326A83-2B61-4FC2-A1C1-97ACEF72DAE8.jpeg
629F09FD-CFEA-4CAC-8D66-AC23366A0BC9.jpeg

I hope the liner change or the different insole makes them more comfortable cause 4s lately have felt super uncomfortable for me

Just did a few in store raffles for these. Did not know these tier 0 existed in the Bay until today

Backtab killing me!! Had to go ankle socks as I was in a hurry to get to kids game. After wearing them for a few hours I’ve gotten used to the sole and liner. They feel stiff overall but I still have laces factory tight. Anyway, I’m most impressed by how dope they look.

lol yeah I was going to say, you have them pretty choked if you have that much length to tie that big loop :lol:

A86C31FB-3491-4B93-BBA5-06DDF6543D5C.jpeg

One thing I always do is remove the laces and start over and begin lacing it with my foot with socks in the shoe so I have enough give for my feet to not feel tight when I wear it outside

lol yeah I was going to say, you have them pretty choked if you have that much length to tie that big loop :lol:

One thing I always do is remove the laces and start over and begin lacing it with my foot with socks in the shoe so I have enough give for my feet to not feel tight when I wear it outside
Haha yea I unlace every single pair and start from scratch. I lace them super loose, put on foot, then tighten each lace hole just tight enough so the shoe doesn't slip. My feet need go breathe lol. The idea of just going from box to foot makes my skin crawl.

Chilllll lol. Maybe the ankles don’t ankle anymore and he needs to be safe… lol

Same here, i re-lace all my kicks.

Oh man. Your shot got me tempted to swap now. Looking good

thanks bro much appreciated, i was surprised at how well the cream laces just brought the colorway to life. its odd they didnt include extra laces with these like the other AMM collabs

Glad you like it with that lace swap fam. Me personally.going to stay with the stock laces. Think it will look better for me with a brown Nike hoodie I think it looks good because of the pants you were wearing they match perfectly. Not sure if you had blue jeans on, it would look just as good.

Back
Top Bottom