Ab-Soul - These's Days (Album Thread) New Single - W.W.S.D

Is anyone else shocked These Days isn't available for pre-order on Itunes or anywhere yet? Or have I just missed this.

ab-soul-these-days.jpg

Official Track Listing

01 God’s Reign f. SZA (prod. Purity Ring)
02 Tree of Life (prod. Curtiss King)
03 Hunnid Stax f. ScHoolboy Q (prod. Kenny Beats)
04 Dub Sac (prod. Dave Free & Tommy Black)
05 World Runner’s f. Lupe Fiasco & Nikki Jean (prod. Tae Beast)
06 Nevermind That f. Rick Ross (prod. The Kathy)
07 Twact f. Jinx & Short Dawg (prod. Dync3)
08 Just Have Fun (prod. Like & Blended Babies)
09 Kendrick Lamar’s Interlude (prod. Terrace Martin)
10 Closure (prod. Sounwave)
11 Sapiosexual (prod. J. Cole)
12 Stigmata f. Action Bronson & Asaad (prod. Rahki)
13 Feelin’ Us f. Jay Rock & Ravaugn (prod. Skhye Hutch)
14 Ride Slow f. Danny Brown & Delusional Thomas (prod. Larry Fisherman)
15 W.R.O.H. f. JMSN (prod. Tae Beast)

^That track is dope and sounds like it would be a perfect intro. I wonder why he chose to leave it off the album.

These Days is nice. Did not expect him to come with that flow at all on a soulful beat like that. :lol: it was dope tho

Edit: Been on repeat for the whole day. I'm loving this. Hope he releases a lot of **** that didn't make it

Last edited:
this album is shaping up to be real nice

can't wait to hear him & lupe go off on world runner’s :smokin nikki jean on the track too :smokin

^I am tempted to man. LOL

So interestingly enough it is available for pre-order on Amazon but not Itunes.

Last edited:
Won't let myself listen to those snippets.

I'm really hoping there are physical copies made... Doesn't seem like it will be though.

I couldn't hold out on a Lupe and Ab collabo. World Runners is fiyah! Pumped for the album....no more songs til Tuesday for me. :D

idunno how old u are but u might be too young to remember "hidden" bonus tracks. there's probably 15 minutes of silence between the initial song and the "hidden" one
Let me put it this way... I remember "Can't take my eyes off of you" at the end of Lauryns "Miseducation Of.." and "Breath Easy" at the end of BP1.

I was thinking that Ab might have actually put something together that lasted this long and just went through phases. Maybe I'm giving him to much credit.
frown.gif

Let me put it this way... I remember "Can't take my eyes off of you" at the end of Lauryns "Miseducation Of.." and "Breath Easy" at the end of BP1.

I was thinking that Ab might have actually put something together that lasted this long and just went through phases. Maybe I'm giving him to much credit. :frown:
he is not a progressive metal band :lol:

he is not a progressive metal band
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
mean.gif

So I'm gonna assume you never heard:

Waynes...10,000 BARS

Jay Elecs...Eternal Sunshine

Joe Buddens...Who

All of these are  over 15 mins & there are lots more in Hip-Hop that I can't list off the top of my head. Sooooooo.....
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
:rolleyes :smh:

So I'm gonna assume you never heard:

Waynes...10,000 BARS

Jay Elecs...Eternal Sunshine

JoeBuddens...Who

All of these are  over 15 mins & there are lots more in Hip-Hop that I can't list off the top of my head. Sooooooo.....:stoneface:  
this is an album man.

Back
Top Bottom