Ab-Soul - These's Days (Album Thread) New Single - W.W.S.D

mad i listened to the snippets 
mean.gif

should have just waited

I can't wait. I swear man. I'm gonna sit at home on the weekends with the lights shut off and my eyes shut listening to this.

I refuse to listen to any tracks until I buy the album.

That Lupe track so tempting.

I can't wait. I swear man. I'm gonna sit at home on the weekends with the lights shut off and my eyes shut listening to this.

I refuse to listen to any tracks until I buy the album.

That Lupe track so tempting.
This.  I just want to consume the album all at once.  Stoked for it

Follow Soulo throughout his travels throughout his hometown of Carson, CA (and some clips of one of his SXSW showcases), as he talks about his musical origins, his TDE connection, and much more.

Ab-Soul sits down with Complex Music  for their first installment of their new series "First Conversation" to talk about his upcoming album, These Days..., and what inspired it. Soul also spoke on how he's technically not signed to Interscope, sipping lean, and comparing TDE to Death Row. Watch the sit-down above.

Had to listen to the new song because it came with a video. I've been trying to hold out but I just can't

This **** is about to be incredible. That was deep and very different

The slow tempo is so chill

Last edited:
Dmn. He cut that when he was going through it. Those emotions are too authentic. That heartbreak ish is too real.

I'm holding out. If Closure is anything close to The Book of Soul, I will be thoroughly pleased.

******* Tuesday. Wonder if the album's going to be digital only. I need a physical copy.

REALLY temped to hear closure... i feel like i've caved in & listened to enough tracks so far though, i gotta hold out :lol:

when is this album going to you know what... :smh:

dropping in 3 days and i have yet to see a you know what...

i cant wait any longer :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom