ACTUAL 12.5 PICS !!!

New pics:
sidelineapparel_1980_122332736

sidelineapparel_1980_122660966

Ah the black/carolina nubuck color scheme. JB trying to bring back memories of the disaster that was the online release.

YEA MORE THAN A EASY PASS

AFTER I SEEN THE PICS I DIDN'T EVEN WANA SEE THE KICKS IN PERSON

STRAIGHT TRASH
ohwell.gif

JORDAN IS LUCKY THAT WHEN HE WAS UNDER NIKE ON THE BULLS THEY CAME UP WITH NICE IDEAS FOR HIM

OTHERWISE JORDAN KICKS WOULD HAVE BEEN DOWN THE DRAIN
smh.gif

"THANK YOU NIKE AND TINKER HARTFIELD"
wink.gif

K

^We will have 2 more colors coming in January,

White/Black/Varsity Red
White/Black/Varsity Red/Metallic Silver

I can't tell you exactly the color placement or anything. I haven't seen em yet.

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Is there a Taxi-type colorway?

6jaj72r.jpg

anyone know when the 12.5 will be up on eastbay?

These look OK I wonder when the release date is.. And If these come out i wonder if they'll come out with like a playoffs color

that white/black toe 12.5 is hot....but that print all over the white section just MURDERED the shoe, and i mean in a bad way. I already have 2 pairs of theflint/navy colorway on hold in the back of my store....im loooooving these 12.5s!!!! best .5 to date.... good job JB...good job...

Been in Hong Kong for the past few days, and I saw these in person. Pretty nice, love 'em.
Thing that really suprised me was that they still had Flint XIIIs for 1299$ HK. (Divide by around 7.78 for the US price)

Someone please get rid of IAmDaone1, he adds absolutely NOTHING to this. These look absolutley better than anything Jordan has put out in the last year,including all of those LS colors for the Retro 8's and any Spiz'ike. Tried them on at Champs, and these are a must if you play ball at all in Jordans.The Flint's look great, and Champs has a Black color that channels the Playoff 12's that are
devil.gif

man the french blue and blk/caro colorways are
pimp.gif
i might get 2 of thefrench blues, one to wear and one for ball

They look ok.At least dem joints got zoom in heel and the forefoot.But would rather save my money for some of dem packs commin out and the aj23´s.

Here are the pictures of the actual 12.5 shoes...

White/Green Bean-Black
317176-131
$125

Black/Metallic Silver-University Blue
317176-002
$125

Black/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red
317176-001
$125

OH$@$*?! I haven't visited this forum in a minute and my favorite kicks are the XIIs and i come here and see this%*%$@*#+*!

THESE SHOES ARE GREAT TO BALL IN!!!!!

i balled in them straight out of the box and they were awesome!!!

i have the blk/red colorway

I'M LOVING THE WHT/GREEN PAIR. I LIKE THE NEW JB CLOTHING WITH THE BLK NEON GREEN.... WOULD LOOK GOOD WITH THE XII.5 BLK NEON GRN

Someone please get rid of IAmDaone1, he adds absolutely NOTHING to this. These look absolutley better than anything Jordan has put out in the last year,including all of those LS colors for the Retro 8's and any Spiz'ike. Tried them on at Champs, and these are a must if you play ball at all in Jordans.The Flint's look great, and Champs has a Black color that channels the Playoff 12's that are .

MAN EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPNION AND MY OPINION IS THAT THESE SHOES ARE TRASH SO RESPECT IT, I AM RESPECTING THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE THESE UGLY KICKS RIGHT??YOU PEOPLE HAVE A WEIRD TASTE, YOU SAY SPIZIKES ARE UGLY AND THE FUSIONS ARE UGLY BUT THESE ARE HOT :LOL, CAN YOU BE MORE SERIOUS

Is there a flint/grey release of the 12.5 coming out? I just saw 2 of the 12.5's ....the black & red is hot!!!
pimp.gif

and the white/black......not bad either...both will be at Finishline this weekend.

Anybody now about the flints?

Back
Top Bottom