Added**Update (Kobe vs. Sami full video) Meeting: Kobe, Vanessa, and Bill Clinton. Need help with au

Oh, I have no problem with you - just with the person who's trying to profit from the NT name.  I understand you were just trying to share an article and you're more than welcome to post it here on our forums, on your own personal blog, etc.  

Congrats on winning the auction and best of luck against Kobe.  

I'd have to check with Steez, but I believe we still have some left.  

i checked Meth, nothing left, sorry guys.

Oh, I have no problem with you - just with the person who's trying to profit from the NT name.  I understand you were just trying to share an article and you're more than welcome to post it here on our forums, on your own personal blog, etc.  

Congrats on winning the auction and best of luck against Kobe.  

I'd have to check with Steez, but I believe we still have some left.  
i checked Meth, nothing left, sorry guys.
Actually, we already sent him a couple of shirts, so he should have them on hand whenever the game takes place. 

Actually, we already sent him a couple of shirts, so he should have them on hand whenever the game takes place. 

lol
I think the diagram would look more like this: 

But way to shake the notion that you stay trying to make every thread about you
Meth, you guys should take pre-orders on shirts and hats. This way, you'll know exactly how many to order, and not have to deal with having any extras.
We tried that before, with the last several shirts produced.  

Let's just say there's a good reason why we won't be doing it again anytime soon. 

So as many of you know Kobe suffered a serious injury on Friday. I reached out to him and his reps and the game vs him will be rescheduled..it will take place either in lakers training camp in late October or July of next year. He made a joke saying I have more time to prep now and I better hope he's not ready for this July lol.

I'm hoping late October so possibly beating Kobe on my birthday.

I'm thinking of making a site documenting my journey to face my idol, let me know your thoughts. See below for some pictures, still excited that we will be playing and thanks to NT for the shirts. One I am going to have him sign donate back to NT to auction/sell with all proceeds going to a charity.

View media item 364927View media item 364929View media item 364930View media item 364931View media item 364932View media item 364933

Thanks everyone, should be an epic recovery journey. I still got faith in him...so less basketball and more wwe pics coming up lol.

Back
Top Bottom